Reviews for Excommunicated
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 19 . 19h
This is a special kind of pain, seeing people that you use to know and trust... Makes me think of all the people that I knew, that broke my trust... but they didn't come after me with flamethrowers.

CrossPaladin chapter 19 . 12/15
You must be a very serious threat if Ryga wants all the Bishops to gather.

While I expect the survival of these characters, I'm curious to see just how it goes.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 18 . 12/14
A stormtrooper said it best... Traitor! Their outfits say Chaos but they asked like inquisitors... Nast combo.

Kelvis K Fredericks chapter 2 . 12/9
See THAT! SEE THAT SHIT RIGHT THERE! That is how a BOSS talks to his folk. I mean Tyserr isn't the Overboss but still this guy's got some stones on him. This is the guy you just wanna die for right here.
Kelvis K Fredericks chapter 1 . 12/9
Alright alright, this is my first review for this. Dammit Mikey! You done fucked up! You had one job and ya blew it. I mean albeit you were up against a trained assassin but still! This guy again.
CrossPaladin chapter 14 . 12/7
"I stupidly wish to sell my stupid soul".
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 10 . 12/5
Holy hell, you've been working hard to get this going.

It's Good.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 6 . 12/5
Seeing a lot of old Names popping back up... I guess old dogs don't die.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 4 . 12/5
I admit that I'm on the Order side of the "Law VS Freedom, Order VS Chaos" argument but there is not right in either extreme. Good beats Evil, Evil purges Rot and Rot eats away at Good.

A world built on weak compromises and half-hearted judgments will never last as someone or something with a strong willpower will simple bend such a world to their will, like clay in a sculptor's hands.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 3 . 12/5
The loudest words are the ones left unsaid.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 2 . 12/5
Crime is a symptom of opportunity.

CrossPaladin chapter 10 . 12/5
Interesting. I so do enjoy a good brawl!
CrossPaladin chapter 3 . 12/3
Since they're excommunicated, they must not have been too high on the totem. The Order doesn't excommunicate high ranking officials

They're usually terminated or hidden away.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 1 . 12/2
It's a messy thing to write with Blood.

It's Good.