Reviews for Excommunicated
Unbreakable Ark chapter 24 . 1/4/2019
What a cliffhanger. This story is an enjoyable, gritty and realistic change of pace from your more fantastical tales of sword and sorcery. It tells us about the people, the drugs and the guns, while also incorporating those same elements of fantasy that I love so much from your other stories.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 23 . 1/4/2018
The most poisoned words are always the sweetest.

CrossPaladin chapter 23 . 1/4/2018
Such harshness. Ahh, the life of a paladin is a fickle one.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 22 . 1/3/2018
No place like a Bar to make some friends, enemies and strange bed-fellows.

It's Good.
CrossPaladin chapter 22 . 1/3/2018
Good to see you back in action, Oracle my friend! I've been awaiting more of this tale.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 21 . 12/21/2017
...I have no words, feels like seeing behind the vail.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 20 . 12/21/2017
No plan survives contact with the enemy... So how will this one far.

CrossPaladin chapter 21 . 12/19/2017
A disaster waiting to happen. This can only get worse.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 19 . 12/15/2017
This is a special kind of pain, seeing people that you use to know and trust... Makes me think of all the people that I knew, that broke my trust... but they didn't come after me with flamethrowers.

CrossPaladin chapter 19 . 12/15/2017
You must be a very serious threat if Ryga wants all the Bishops to gather.

While I expect the survival of these characters, I'm curious to see just how it goes.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 18 . 12/14/2017
A stormtrooper said it best... Traitor! Their outfits say Chaos but they asked like inquisitors... Nast combo.

RIP Fictionpress chapter 2 . 12/9/2017
See THAT! SEE THAT SHIT RIGHT THERE! That is how a BOSS talks to his folk. I mean Tyserr isn't the Overboss but still this guy's got some stones on him. This is the guy you just wanna die for right here.
RIP Fictionpress chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Alright alright, this is my first review for this. Dammit Mikey! You done fucked up! You had one job and ya blew it. I mean albeit you were up against a trained assassin but still! This guy again.
CrossPaladin chapter 14 . 12/7/2017
"I stupidly wish to sell my stupid soul".
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 10 . 12/5/2017
Holy hell, you've been working hard to get this going.

It's Good.