Reviews for Whispers of Destiny
ep1cpr0duct10ns2015 chapter 2 . 12/7
I enjoyed this chapter. Marking out the character to appear normal and have the internal be otherwise is a nice touch, especially liked how you described all this. Exited to see how this story turns out, and also yes 'teenage existence'. Lots of people coming to grips with that one. Any-whom, keep up the good work!
ep1cpr0duct10ns2015 chapter 1 . 12/4
I like this intro. Interested in where this story can go, and it harks back to the memories of younger childhood. Especially the bit with how the kids play, and the adults avoid the cold in any way shape or form. You peaked my interest. :thumbsup:
LydieBerry chapter 1 . 12/4
I like this prologue. It's going to be interesting to see this world from a child's perspective.
I felt like the girl's description was a bit over explained, I'd imagine she didn't put her gloves on her ears, but that's just a minor complaint. Otherwise great start, I'll be coming back to see where this is heading. Keep up the good work! :)

(You have a small typo: 'goo' - good)
Chloe Gallafent chapter 1 . 12/4
Oh interesting! I really like where you've started! I love magic in stories, I've included it as a main part of my own work if you want to check it out!