Reviews for Beer, Spaghetti, and Pharmaceuticals
Emoddess chapter 17 . 5h
'...Girl. Get your shit together.' Hahah I grinned so hard at that. Alice is pretty relatable sometimes and I always loved the conversation between her and Isaac! Of course, I couldn't forget the sometimes oblivious and lovesick Blaise too especially when he totally threw her under the bus when Alice was frustrated at him 'cause she just wants to avoid Isaac. Love this chapter!
Keep it up the great work, and I'm looking forward to the next one as well :D
Anita Rosemary chapter 17 . 13h
I can relate to this. Imagination is so much more fun than reality. (Also more scary but who cares amirite?) That's probably why my dreams are nutty as a nutcake because I've never had a fruitcake with nuts in it. Also, isn't it a little early for spring break? I mean, it's basically summer weather all of a sudden here, but it's not spring yet. That bugs me.
Thanks, author. I just gave up on Blaise forever. I feel bliss. Blaise will always be stupid anyway. I mean, I know I've said it before, but you really have a talent with making me hate characters. One moment you think they're decent people, then they're just sexist jerks. Nothing to see here, people. Isaac doing his daily douchebag routine. (Was that considered harassment, or...?) That's a quality gentleman you have there.
Near the end, Isaac goes down the hallway. Then he "turned back to Alice," but logically speaking, it should probably be "came back to Alice." Not sure though, it's just a little nitpick. But the grammar, writing, and phrasing has improved lots! I can tell you've practiced with it.
And remember, practice forty hours a day, minimum. Anna over there practices for ninety-seven hours and goes to bed like a good little girl. If you're not practicing 40 hours a day, you're not trying hard enough. (Kidding.)
Angel Princess 31 chapter 17 . 13h
Damn. Why you gotta do this? Alice and Isaac are so perfect for each other, I'm gonna die! Emily and Blaise, too. Ugh.

Aside from that, I really liked this chapter. I hope Alice realizes her feelings won't go away anytime soon and dumps mark. I really don't like him.

AND SHE BETTER GO OUT WITH ISAAC WHEN HE COMES BACK! ! X( Lol

Can't wait for the update! Good luck writing! (And yeah, mid-terms SUUUUUUCK!)
Angel Princess 31 chapter 16 . 2/17
This story is so freaking good! ! ! If you don't update it soon, I might actually die. Alice needs to dump Mark and be with Isaac! ! ! ! Mark's just using her because he's a giant ass. Isaac is actually in love with her - and it's so freaking cute. I need more of them RIGHT. NOW.

This is definitely going on mt favorites list! ! !

Angel Princess 31
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/11
yo fyi, my bloody valentine isn't actually an emo band despite the name. it's shoegaze. look up "loveless" on youtube or spotify. more recently, kevin shields of mbv did a collab with brian eno, so i would say they lean more towards sound sculptures than teen angst. i would suggest changing the band to my chemical romance or something, because it doesn't exactly fit the image you're trying to get across with 15 year old emily imo.
Tan chapter 16 . 2/3
Really really good storyline. Love the characters.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/3
I spent the entire morning reading this and I’m hooked! You’re a great writer. Keep it up! :) Also I’m kind of in love with Blaise
Emoddess chapter 16 . 2/3
Again, I love it! I'm jealous of Alice and Emily's friendship ahhhh (#friendshipgoals) hahah
I like how Emily came to Alice with her newfound realization that she just slept with the guy whom she was trying to avoid and that Alice is finally (FINALLY!) starting to notice that there's something between Isaac and her. I wonder how she's gonna deal with this. Definitely planning to read this story until the end so I'll be on the lookout for updates from you. Keep it up! :D
Emoddess chapter 15 . 2/2
I lost it at Alice's "Soory bab lool!" to Mark hahah but WOW gosh I love this because it's getting more interesting! Isaac and Alice are so cute together! *fangirling*
Anywho, I love this chapter too and yep Alice definitely almost lost herself over Isaac (there's this one song that reminds me of when Alice looked at Isaac's eyes and it's called Lost In Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson which I thought suit the whole moment! Plus, it's a really nice song ;D)
Definitely want to read more of this and while I think she's gonna do her very best to avoid Isaac, I think it's gonna be hard the harder she tries - I can't wait for what happens next between! Keep it up! XD
Emoddess chapter 14 . 2/2
Wooo I love this chapter! Blaise and Emily ftw yeah hahah
Just letting you know that I am completely hooked with this story and that I can't wait for the updates~ :D
Emoddess chapter 6 . 2/1
Love the story! This is becoming one of my fav stories on here. Also, I just noticed at the end of this that you said Blaise was inspired by Greyworm from Game of Thrones? I love GOT and Greyworm ahhh 3
Anita Rosemary chapter 14 . 1/24
WHY?
Ack. I was so hopeful. I thought that Blaise would be a badass. (Sorry, I don't like Emily. "yoga! vegan diet! environment!" just doesn't speak to me. She's cool and all, but she's also a jerk to Blaise.) But thennnnnn, you just flipped it around. Damn you.
Anita Rosemary chapter 13 . 1/16
Still hate 'em all equally. Emily/Mark just a liiiittle bit more. You know, because Emily is a douche to Blaise and Mark is an all-round douche.
Are you going to throw Mark out of the story? I can't wait! You know, if you are. Oh, and I wouldn't mind Isaac getting with Alice, but I honestly don't mind either way. Just throw Mark out of the picture. Put on your fancy author gloves, reach into the frame, and chuck him outta there. Please?
I'm sure I mentioned this before, but for some reason I can only picture Blaise with a Jersey accent. Jersey accents are hilarious, especially when they say "orange." Ahhhh-range! Yeah, Blaise fits.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16
I like that he has anxiety. I've always been an anxious mess, but last year I started getting panic attacks every other day (out of the blue), so I love reading about characters that have anxiety because it makes me feel a little bit better about the issues I'm going through. Especially when the characters are older than me, because I'm only 19 but I'm still expected to have my shit together, so it's nice to see people who are older than me that are just as fucked up as me, even if they aren't real! :)
Anita Rosemary chapter 12 . 1/11
All of the above!
I hate you. I hate you so much. DRINK A GLASS OF LAVA. (after you finish the story)
Also...
"The degrees must have dropped below zero because a thin layer of frost..."
No one likes you, Celsius. Get out.
I hate Alice. I hate Isaac. I REALLY hate Mark and Simon. I hate Blaise. I hate Emily. JUST HATE EVERYONE. THEN NO ONE CAN DISAPPOINT. Like, congratulations for making the worst characters ever. I hate 'em all.
I know Isaac and Alice are gonna get together, but... I feel like you're laughing behind your screen, secretly planning to reveal Isaac's and Blaise's gay love for one another. I won't complain, as long as you kill off Mark somehow. The guy is a douche. (actually, come to think of it, that would be fucking hilarious)
Shit is already off the hook though! What else can you do?
Lemme guess, the meeting won't go well? And then Isaac won't tell Alice because he wants to keep her. Or he'll ask Alice to stay. OR ASK HER TO MARRY HIM. As long as Mark suffers, I'm good. "Oh, look at me! I'm Mark! I can't handle my girlfriend at my worst, but I deserve her at her best! I'm sooo cool!" Celsius will show you the door, mate.