Reviews for Beer, Spaghetti, and Pharmaceuticals
Guest chapter 37 . 6/7
I've heard of many wattpad storied plagiarised or copied off of and also here. I don't think any platform is safe and the decision to use whichever is up to you really.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/6
I am completely furious.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/6
that is sad. wattpad is blocked here at my office so I can only read your story here when Im done with all the things I have to do in a day. I don't have much time at home. (haha the irony, right?). This story is one of my "burn out" remedies which is why I read it at work. but I understand why you don't want to post it here. but it is still sad .
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30
Hi, I’m really liking this story. It’s really well written. Just wanted to say good job and please continue! I’ll be favoriting this story as soon as I can remember my account password 8)
Guest chapter 36 . 5/30
FINALLY!
Dio chapter 36 . 5/28
Hi-

I'm really enjoying this story. I don't have any criticisms, and unfortunately there's no like/kudos button. However I just wanted to put a review down for support. I'm looking forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/25
AHHH FINALLYYYY MY LIFE FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS HAS BEEN LEADING UP TO THIS MOMENT! Oh my heartttt, Isaac and Alice are just goals I swear. Actually all your characters are just amazing! Can not wait for the next chapter when they do the dirty *wink wink*. Also I LIVE FOR YOUR DOUBLE POSTS xoxo
Emoddess chapter 36 . 5/25
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR A LONG, LONG TIME! XD
Ahh this makes me feel so happy for them and I'm literally squealing inside because the first of the chapter was just soo cute and funny and then who would have thought things came to that in the last part? I certainly didn't see that coming. The part when he said he don't care anymore was a pretty fricking cool moment in the lift because I thought they were just gonna be awkward and leave it be. I love a lot of things in this chapter but my mind still cannot get over the fact they're crossed that boundary that they set because of their status as boss and employee. Finally. Finally! XD
Emoddess chapter 35 . 5/24
I SUPER DUPER LOVE THIS CHAPTER! IT'S SO CUTE OMG XD
Love the vibe and the conversations between Alice and Isaac (I literally cannot stop grinning when these two are involved) and I also love Emily and Blaise's part as well! They're really cute and sweet~
On to the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 34 . 5/20
Their interactions are akin to playful banter between siblings from healthy household environments. * shakes head* I hope Derek is the new character to push Isaac into finding his senses. I mean who would know about what happens after work hours right?
Emoddess chapter 34 . 5/20
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! No seriously, I do, as I have the past chapters~
I love everything, especially the interaction between the three of them and when Isaac got into his macho mode and literally slayed that doctor. He's really not one to be messed with, huh, even though there's a bit of pettiness and immaturity in there but it all adds up to the fact that that's what's interesting about him when he did that. I also love how Blaise introduced that doctor guy in that host-like gesture (that whole sentence was just funny). Not to forget, the harmless and witty interaction between Alice and Isaac just makes me want more of them hahah. I'm also really excited to know that Emily is gonna hang out with them (more Emily and Blaise, please!) because it's been a while since she's not in the chapters. Soooo can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for updating XD
Guest chapter 32 . 5/12
I think it's really great how they were fine with each other dating other people because it was the only way to relieve stress from not being able to be with each other instead. Though it was/is kind of messed up and they/one of them might do it again which makes me really sad. I hope she at least takes time off for herself. Shes been obsessing too much over relatonships - whether its a failed one with Mark or a non existant one with Isaac or a struggling one with Simon. She really needs to detox and focus on herself and her personal growth I feel. Isaac is all kinds of messed up right now. It may be written off now as something laughable but in the long run it can be very impeding and destructive to his life including any relationships he may have in the future.
Emoddess chapter 33 . 5/12
The first part when she was waking him up and all that was so cute I was like squealing internally hahah XD

Also, thanks for the author's note in the beginning to warn and give a heads up on Isaac's drug abuse. I think without the author's note, it would have seemed a bit like Isaac being a show off and romanticizing them (which is not how I perceived more so since you've put a disclaimer/author's note on it). Interesting how one thing could make a huge difference in perception. And I thought it was informative regardless.

It was sad that they couldn't just put everything aside and be together but at the same time there's this neutral, nice feeling that they are on the same page on this. They just understand each other which is something that I like about them. Thanks for releasing another chapter and keep it up :D
hannahward chapter 33 . 5/12
Aargh, Isaac needs someone to knock some sense into him...he's an idiot!
Nicole chapter 32 . 5/10
YAY you’re back! Hope you had a fabulous time in Mexico! :) This chapter was great. Isaac is such a hot mess, I love it.

Just curious- how many more chapters till the end? I’m dying to know how this will play out.
80 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »