Reviews for The Biomass
God Speaking chapter 17 . 1h
I may be a sadist but I really enjoy how dark this is getting.
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 1h
This is serious sci-fi compared to my watery version, but it is still accessible in that it sticks to basic biological facts as its foundation. You also succeed in conveying a sense of impending disaster without using very emotional language.
God Speaking chapter 4 . 12h
Awesome chapter, I still can't get over the anthology of stories all regarding the outbreak, it's just a very interesting premise.
I loved this bitter chapter, hope to read more.
God Speaking chapter 3 . 12h
I'm actually reading beyond this point, the premise and storytelling is way too interesting.
God Speaking chapter 1 . 13h
I reviewed on the older one, but truth be told there aren't many discrepancies from the earlier version. Take that as you will. I noticed that this one was more streamlined, I personally liked how the feeling of powerlessness was conveyed and the dread on the crew was conveyed on the previous iteration. Nonetheless, if this version clears up the plot holes that was present on the other version, then this is the story that I will continue in. Best of luck.
Cheezyfries chapter 1 . 4/3
Wow, I didn't realization it was earth. Is it?
Unknown chapter 18 . 3/29
Formatting is broken since chapter 18, text is unreadable.
Cosmic Horror chapter 15 . 1/22
So I was right to unfollow the first iteration of this story. What luck that I found the reboot on my return to this site for the first time in months.

This kind of infection is why habitats, sufficiently advanced AI and healthy doses of zombie media are pillars every interstellar race should have.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 1 . 1/19
This was a great beginning. Describing earth or a planet very similar to earths from an alien perspective was a great way to draw the reader's attention, and make the reader think about things (like differing definitions of "sentience" and how our earthly affairs would look to someone with more perspective.) I am greatly looking forward to reading the rest of this.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2017