Reviews for The Biomass
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 59 . 9h
Well... that was sad. Seems like a hopeless battle.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 58 . 10/11
This chapter really got to me... this was one of the few things that would comfort this person and they have to just let it go to fight an impossible battle. That's quite incredible bravery because I think most people would give up under these circumstances. But this group of survivors keeps fighting.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 57 . 10/8
Khyarokk is probably my favorite character. I can’t say I really agree with her opinion. But her pain feels so real.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 56 . 10/4
Interesting. I wonder if they’ll be able to produce enough to make a comeback. I also wonder if the other planet DID find a cure. Since as they’ve illustrated, a cure existing doesn’t mean instant salvation.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 55 . 10/1
This chapter is an interesting way of putting the other, more individual chapters into perspective.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 54 . 9/27
[ Maybe there will be something worth while after life, but there is nothing for me in life.]

This is sad.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 53 . 9/24
Is it supposed to be a particular character transcribing this “joke”? I ask because this censoring:

[You know that we don't let (Let's keep this story PG) like that fly away from...]

Plus a couple minor errors (“Your friends” and not putting a comma before a term of direct address, “friend”) - I wonder if they were intentional?
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 52 . 9/20
Damn... I wonder what the GCS will do... I doubt this gets resolved peacefully
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 51 . 9/17
I’m glad you’re safe from Florence ATM!

This chapter was sad... it seems like, at crises times, everyone who ISN’T the Biomass would want to cooperate against a common enemy... but in reality, it seems to become all the more important for “superior” people to reinforce their ideas of superiority.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 50 . 9/13
[they're odds]

Minor typo
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 49 . 9/11
I’m inclined to agree with Dr. Mortabio, but I wonder what repercussions that might have.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 48 . 9/8
Ah, I'm caught up again.

I found this chapter a little hard to follow.

In the previous chapter, I really liked the Abbaa dialect.
Ookamifemale001 chapter 46 . 9/1
I love this! The fact your went back and forth between scientific reports and almost script-like structure is absolutely amazing. I also love the different races. X) Your writing style is so unique. Id really appreciate your input on any ofmy stuff. Im new to fictionpress and need reviews.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 37 . 7/22
[The third is they we follow the rules themselves.]

Did you mean “that we follow”?
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 35 . 7/11
Interesting the subtle difference of this character, that he seems to center this story around himself and his pride in a way that other characters do not. I think I would see things in a similar way.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »