Reviews for Ghost Story
Ckh chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
I think that ghosts as a metaphor for love is a novel concept. It illustrates both the elusiveness and the spooky spooky aspects of love. For some, love is a beautiful concept that is so far away from reality. As such, they are scared of love not being really as ideal as advertised when they actually try falling in love. At least thats what I kind a get from this. An apt comparison.
KrystalM chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
First off, wow. I don't read poetry much besides the one that the school made us read but this is pretty good! I don't know what to critique about this. It's really nice and it has a sense of melancholy that I really liked. Good job! -Krystal
CheddarBrat789 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
This poem is definitely not what I was expecting given its title, but I still enjoyed it. I really like the tone and word-choice, and I find it really interesting how you drew parallels between love and ghosts. I didn't even know those parallels could be made. Once again, I'm having a really hard time coming up with some advice or complaints, but I guess that's a good thing. Nice work once again.