Reviews for Toxic Medicine (working title)
DPLxBeAsTxSnIpE chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
Arghhhh cliffhangers. You have left me in a bit of suspense, Author-san. I can't stand the torture of having to wait for an update (not really. I understand more than most that life and writer's block are not easy to deal with).
Overall, good chapter. Has even better flow than the previous chapter, and it is getting more interesting. Can't believe I didn't spot this on my alerts.
Anyway, good work, and I hope to see more soon.
Best regards,
-DPLxBeAsTxSnIpE
Murphy Chapelwood chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Thinking about her father and the Bible during intercourse is a pretty effective way to show the reader that the character has got some unresolved issues. Ciera is very close to the model I have for my favorite type of character: modern, troubled, smarter than she lets on, and in some sort of hazy funk.

Great job, and I hope you put out more chapters.
DPLxBeAsTxSnIpE chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Hmmn.. angsty, femslash, and has an interesting title? Yep, this drew me in, and I was not disappointed.
Admittedly, my biggest worry was that it was going to be nothing more than pointless smut. But as I started to read, I could see I had nothing to worry about. Scenes were kept short and nondescriptive, but the point was still prevalent. Keeping lemons/limes nondescriptive while still getting the point across is no easy feat, so well done.
Overall, very nicely written. No grammatical or spelling errors that I could spot, and it was very enjoyable to read. You've earned this favorite for sure.
Best regards,