Reviews for Gifted
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 22 . 12/18/2017
Firstly, I'm totally entertained because the last several chapters have all started with Kat waking up. But moving on... I'd love to comment on the rest of the chapter, but that ending is all I can think about now. And you're going to leave it there for the night, aren't you? Even if you aren't, it's far too late for me to be awake. I hope I don't have nightmares, because I can only think of one major possibility for what will happen ... actually no, I can think of several, but most are unlikely. So yeah. Thanks for that. ;)
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 21 . 12/18/2017
That is totally awesome. I especially loved the flower thing. That's quite the coincidence, but I'm certain Loki had something to do with it. I loved the other gifts she got too - they show how well she's known and how much she's appreciated - but for some reason Loki's gift made me nervous. It's totally sweet, but it makes me concerned that they'll be separated again for some reason. You wouldn't do that, would you? ;)
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 20 . 12/18/2017
That was terrifying, adorable, embarrassing and entertaining all at once. I loved it. I appreciate that Loki wanted to give Kat a way out just in case, but did that really require casting magic? I feel like Frigga when I say that... Speaking of which, I love the relationship between Frigga and Loki. But at the same time, all I can think is that Balder must have been happy because he could carry two people at once with minimal effort. :D It must have been awkward for Kat though, gosh...
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 19 . 12/18/2017
Okay, the whole thing was adorable. I've always wanted breakfast in bed, though I'd be concerned about the crumbs. ;) I also loved their little trip away. It reminded me of my childhood, actually. *sigh* But I'm too young to say things like that. And I'm glad that their work was more fun than work, or at least it would have been for me. I'm a nerd.
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 18 . 12/17/2017
Very interesting. I'm glad Loki's a bit recovered. I also wonder how Thor got that power... I'm thinking of too many possibilities right now and none of them are good. Now that I think of it, actually, I wonder how Thor got so ... dark. The rest of them aren't off their rockers, so what happened with him?
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 17 . 12/17/2017
Okay, that's terrifying. I knew somehow he would be a problem again. I wonder if he caused the nightmares to appear? And if that was Loki at the end there, which I assume it was, I hope that he's mentally recovered since we last saw him; otherwise the next chapter wouldn't end well. Onward and downward! ;)
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 16 . 12/17/2017
In order: I loved the bonding time between Kat and Balder. I totally love their friendship. :D But then Loki came back... for a second there I was really worried. It seems like his father will also be a long-term problem. I wonder why nobody bothers to do anything about it though. Very interesting. Keep it up!
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 15 . 12/17/2017
Interesting. It's cool to see the subtle changes because of the attack. I really liked how you wrote when they visited Nali. It was very touching. I don't know why I'm paranoid that Kat is left alone though...
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 14 . 12/17/2017
Okay, I wasn't expecting that. I'm very entertained though. It's better than I imagined. :D I can imagine Balder hunting Loki down when he was younger. It kind of reminds me of myself, actually...
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 13 . 12/17/2017
Absolutely loved it! The play was interesting. I wonder how they got so much detail about Kat and Loki's lives though. It would be weird to watch your life play out in front of you. I also loved the braid thing and the banter at the end. I'm entertained to think about where they might end up... ;)
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 12 . 12/15/2017
I really liked how the first thing she thought of was their traditions. It makes sense, her being who she is, but it was still cool. And I'm glad she'll be returning to normal soon. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this next. Seriously though, I hope she isn't out of it for too long, and I hope everyone in Valahala is okay, and I hope they devise a way for her to not be taken advantage of, even though she'd likely hate any sort of solution... So yeah. :)
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 11 . 12/14/2017
Yep, that's what I was afraid of. Someone should really teach her other ways to deal with situations that don't include self-sacrifice. But on the plus side, I'm looking forward to Vanahala. It will be interesting to see the changes after the trouble they went through.
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 10 . 12/14/2017
Okay, that was all adorable. I don't even have words. Tony is just ... yeah. He's like one of those people who acts tough but really I just want to give him a big hug because I bet he'd hug back, you know? And Jason ... Jason ... he'll give Tony a run for his money. I'll hug him too. And then all your characters will run away from me. *sigh*
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 9 . 12/14/2017
I'm glad their conversation went over better than I was expecting. It's also good that she got healed a bit. I always get so much entertainment from the filming bits, I don't know why. But I am excited to see what's next for Kat and Loki. (Next time I review, my exams will be over!) :)
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 8 . 12/14/2017
That's a bag of mixed emotions. firstly, I loved the filming bit when they were avoiding Tony. But I think it only made him more angry... oops... It was also terrifying when Tony got really angry near the end there. That's why I was a bit nervous that Kat couldn't use her powers. I still don't know if their conversation will go over well... on to the next! :D