Reviews for The Way Things Aren't
Mikealfaxray chapter 4 . 2/9/2018
Oh my god I am loving this so much. It's so entertaining and cute and ahh, I need more, please. Lol, but seriously this is fantastic. The writing is absorbing, the plot and characters are interesting, and maxxie is just so very charming. I can't wait to read more.
FictionWriter200 chapter 3 . 1/4/2018
HAH. HAHAHA. AGAIN. WTHECK. Ah, I love this chapter as well. Well done! If I have a qualm, it's probably you could cut down a bit of unnecessary events towards the end. It's just a tip to make sure your story flows well and not drag. :) Otherwise, I still love it. Hoh. I can't wait to see what happens next!
blackkitties chapter 3 . 1/4/2018
So cute
FictionWriter200 chapter 2 . 1/4/2018
HAHAH. HAH. HAHAHAHA. OMG. That boy who sketches is so cute, showing off what he drew to him and bam panic. Very well done. This is a nice chapter! You made some typos like the word 'mad' you ended up writing it as 'mat'. Anyways, love this chapter!
blackkitties chapter 2 . 12/22/2017
Oh my gosh! I cant stop luaghing. The drawing kid reminds me strongly of my own friend. Oh jeez i love this and hope u update soon.
FictionWriter200 chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Haha, this sounds interesting! He seems to be really deep down unsure of himself. And it's like he's trying to convince himself. But this sounds interesting. I'll be following this!