Reviews for Questionable Poetry
Luna Abbot chapter 7 . 7/27/2018
Yes! Yes, that is exactly what I think!

P.S. love ya hope you're doing okay since your last post k bye
John-the-H-is-silent chapter 6 . 2/20/2018
I appreciate the resiliency this poem depicts. It's good writing
Synthey chapter 7 . 2/19/2018
Oooh this one's definitely my favourite! it's like reading a journal. I also love how the word count starts to increase as the chapters progress, I love it!
rust phoenix chapter 4 . 2/8/2018
I really appreciate and relate to this sentiment. It's a weird feeling being a writer, and carrying that fear of being misunderstood but also the fear of going fully into expressing what you mean. I like hearing your thoughts, though, and seeing how you give shape to these ideas.
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 7 . 1/8/2018
I like your poems. Great job!
Sir Scott chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
Overall, pretty good poetry. Perhaps, we can use some more romance. Some of us anyway, some people seem to have more than they deserve.
~Sir Scott
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 12/26/2017
That's a good question. I have asked myself that before and concluded that I wouldn't do anything differently.
~Sir Scott
Ckh chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
Well, don't we all?

I'll read your romance novel once you get around to releasing it.
Ckh chapter 6 . 12/17/2017
The greatest sufferers often create the best art. Why though? Why L.I.F.E.?

Your last lines were fairly inspiring.
Ckh chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
Some wise words were said here. I believe that a soul never really dies, that it still carries on, despite its broken state. Even if it can never be rebuilt, some things will still be alright. Yeah, some things will still be alright, I can say that to myself at least.
Ckh chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
All the fears you describe here are common fears that writers have - no, every creator has. A few famous creators have even admitted to their own weaknesses. Yet, they strive on, despite their fear. A simple encouragement helps. I think that's what it means to create.
Ckh chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
Don't we all lose our muses to L.I.F.E.? I could dig all my muses up and shamelessly combine them into one freak random story but what the point?
Ckh chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
I'm around college age but I'm still fairly sick. Gotta go back further.
Ckh chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
So close to a haiku, yet so far. I feel that mission started; miles walked flows a bit better but what do I know? [feet ache; heart happy] is a sweet line.
BradytheJust chapter 7 . 12/16/2017
Oh! Please do!

We need a lot of love and a ton more of your poetry Lorrah! :D

Regardless. thank you for sharing your poems and when you write that Romance I'll be reading it!