Reviews for Questionable Poetry
BradytheJust chapter 6 . 12/16/2017
This reminds me of the poem from "Maya Angelo" called Rise, as your work has the same message.

You can lose, you can get beaten, you can fail, but the only way you can truly be lost is if you give up.

Like you say, lose again, but get up.
BradytheJust chapter 5 . 12/16/2017
Wow.

I reread this poem a few times before finally tearing up. It was deep, beautiful, and very well worded.

I personally think a soul is resilient and can rebuild as many times as its needed, and I know you've got this.
BradytheJust chapter 4 . 12/16/2017
I'm glad you are putting your work out here. Every story has a risk of being rejected and judged, but most people. (Myself included) will simply tell you the truth.

Your work is awesome :) So never stop scribbling words down!
BradytheJust chapter 3 . 12/16/2017
Yep, I've been there... Life really does have a way of murdering Muses and ideas, or at least letting them evade you when you finally sit down to type! :)

I hope your muse returns soon!
BradytheJust chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
Ah, I see the Beauty and the Beast reference :D

Anyway, I get sick really easily too, and when I'm lying in bed and trying to focus. I often think about what I would do differently in life.

"Trying to be better, but only feeling worse" That phrase is my mantra right now! :)
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Aright Lorrah, first off I'm glad you are back! *gives you a hug* and I can't wait to take a look at these poems.

That's how it seems to be with adventure, your body hurts but your heart soars!
roachpiece chapter 5 . 12/15/2017
Deep.
roachpiece chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
Are you at Disney World? I don’t believe I tried the “grey stuff” there but some of my relatives did. They enjoyed it!

The walking in the fiat prom with the Beauty and the Beast reference make me think your at Disney
23 | « Prev Page 1 2