Reviews for Unloved Seer
shinju asuka chapter 10 . 3/10
Oh my... Does it something really bad would happen? :( Who would those people be? Hope everyone would be safe!
shinju asuka chapter 9 . 2/17
If she suddenly died, those people wouldn't care either :( If oracles were important to the kingdom, why people took her away? Seemed they didn't know about oracles, afraid even. Hmm...
But yay they brought her to castle! Hopefully she would adapt fast, although it was probably impossible. Being alone for many years then suddenly being surrounded by many people in the castle.
shinju asuka chapter 8 . 2/13
So sad reading about her past being forcefully taken away from her mother :( probably her mother couldn't take her back or wasn't allowed to :(
Also sad seeing she misinterpreted Gabe's excitement as anger. *sigh*
I guess after this chapter something good would be happen to her, right?
MadGoat04 chapter 7 . 1/24
Please continue with the story, I am captivated
shinju asuka chapter 7 . 1/23
I think they wouldn't leave her. But still i'm worried if they met her kidnapper
shinju asuka chapter 6 . 1/8
Aww... it was sad indeed :'( The most touching moment is when she decided not to finish her chicken leg. This chapter reminds me to be grateful about what i have.
shinju asuka chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
If i had only gruel for six years, i would be like her too. Taking risk for a chance having delicious meat!
You didn't mention how often the kidnapper gave her food. I hope they wouldn't meet him! Or if they met him, they could released her from the kidnapper.
shinju asuka chapter 4 . 12/23/2017
I don't think you intended this, but this chapter is funny to me. 3 people anticipated something unknown throughout the night xD i am sorry for thinking like that.
Gabe and Aka must be really curious about her because they didn't leave right away in the morning. But i'm glad she spoke up first!
shinju asuka chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
The hut wasn't locked but she didn't escape. Was she chained so she couldn't escape?