Reviews for Confessions of an American Opioid Taker
Alma Oakley chapter 3 . 3/8

I want more. I'm beginning to get invested in this now. I love your writing so much ha.

Take care of yourself. Really hope to hear more of this soon :)
Alma Oakley chapter 2 . 3/8
It can't very well be a story of yours without a Rocky Horror reference, now could it? Haha. I really like this. I'm sad it's so short. Keep going, if you can. You have at least one loyal fan, whether you continue or not.

Alma Oakley chapter 1 . 3/8
I could read your work all day. You've such a distinctive style and it's very engaging indeed. The dry/dark humour is wonderful as well. Can't wait to read more!
Musicianlover12 chapter 1 . 1/18
I love your style, references in culture, self-awareness and way of using words.
Hope you continue.
Look after yourself. Xo
J.Kuzzey chapter 2 . 12/20/2017
Great chapter. I don't mind them being a bit shorter than normal ones, because it somehow fits the narrative. Loved that it still feels raws and fresh. Keep it up!
J.Kuzzey chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Ha, definitely diggin' this. Fresh take on a tired topic. Too many people handle the subject of addiction and narcotics in a dramatic, over the top fashion. This sounds legit. I like that it's raw. Reads just like the way some people I know talk. Will definitely be back to read more so I hope you keep writing.