Reviews for A Friend in the Forest
PicassoSucks chapter 16 . 13h
I like this twist! A gay prince for the brother with unrequited love!
Zerocchi chapter 16 . 7/11
*pant* *pant* yuuuuuuuusssssss Ottus! My new fave ship!
RunnerQuest chapter 15 . 6/27
Hey there! Fantastic story so far, it’s like a genderbent Cinderella! Such a cool idea! I gotta admit, Otto is by far my favorite character! He’s a great balance between Ceri and Magnus and just an all-around good guy. He deserves a happy ending too lol! Here’s for Team Otto, go get ‘em buddy! Looking forward to your next chapter! Great job with the writing, too—you’re extremely talented! It’s been a ton of fun to read!
Dark-Fire-Eyes chapter 15 . 6/26
When is the next chapter coming out?! I can't wait.
shinju asuka chapter 15 . 6/24
Gosh! Hope Magnus wouldn't think that she didn't like the kiss! Her excuse was believable, though.
Dark-Fire-Eyes chapter 1 . 6/22
I really like the interesting start! Seriously, though this is pretty good! I have no idea how long you've been writing, but you write like a pro! I'm really intrigued to know more about the girl! Great job!
CyberPunkFan2001 chapter 14 . 6/20
Continue this now.

I like how the characters gradually become closer and are not forced together, as in any other stories. I also feel like the inclusion of Otto's care for Magnus on a deeper level than brotherhood was a very good idea.
shinju asuka chapter 14 . 6/18
I think this Camellia wasn't appeared only in this chapter :)
BiKnockKnock chapter 12 . 2/28
Love this story and the characters! Please update, I’m dying to know what happens next!
EsterSusanaMariaTerisaCatalyna chapter 6 . 1/6
cool i like the story and the realism added to a cinderella plot
cant wait to see where it goes
Azela chapter 2 . 1/2
Oooh, who is this Prince Titus? Hmmmm.
Azela chapter 1 . 1/2
OMG I love this! Totally got me hooked at the first chapter. well, actually the the summary but this opening chapter cemented my interest :D Archibald and the young woman (whom is surely the princess) are both intriguing characters. The chemistry is building. I can sense it 3 And it's good that it's gradual.