Reviews for A Seahorse Tale
dragonflight203 chapter 13 . 2/4
Okay, I really like Abi. If the mer can change Kenneth into a hippocampus, I'm sure Abi can arrange something to happen to Nero. I'm putting my faith in you, Abi.

Ooh, so Kenneth tried to leave but wasn't allowed? That adds another dimension. Was it a desire to keep Kenneth, or a desire to keep Rico? Since I'm guessing Rico would have gone with Kenneth, and with how possessive the mer are I'm guessing that wouldn't have been permitted.

Ah, Ennit. I want to be angry with you, but it sounds like you have plenty of problems of your own. If you make Nero lose his license I'll call it even. (Okay, I know that's not going to happen, but I can dream, right?)

The whole breeding thing is - squicky to think about, but undoubtedly going to come up again. I think a lot of it has to do with how intelligent hippocampus are. If they're about human intelligence that's one thing but if not - poor Kenneth.

I'm growing quite fond of Endotuer. He's very much not human, but he has his own morals. This whole situation isn't good for Kenneth, but he could be much worse off. Endotuer will take care of him, in his own way.
dragonflight203 chapter 12 . 2/4
Yeah, I'm with Kenneth on this one. Nerrocen is an ass. Glad that Abisecaan is not. At least it proves that Endotuer isn't as bad as he could be?

The whole learning how to float thing makes me wonder how smart a normal hippocampus is. Smart enough to talk with their owner, smart enough to bond, but not smart enough to be considered sentient? Or are they and the mer just disregard that? And are they usually taught how to do things by having them explained, or more guided into it like you would a horse or a dog? Of course, even if they can have things explained to them as a pup Keni might be considered too young for that.

Anyway, still thoroughly enjoying this!
Rie chapter 11 . 1/28
This story is so interesting! I cant wait to see where this goes!
dragonflight203 chapter 4 . 1/13
Here's the second attempt to post this review - sorry if it's a duplicate.

Ooh, this is going to be interesting. This is why you need to learn as much as you can about any culture you move to, Kenneth. To avoid really unpleasant surprises.

I have to wonder, is the slash just between Rico and Kenneth, or will it be between Endotuer and Kenneth too? I can see it going either way. And are all hippocampuses transformed humans, or just Kenneth?

I'm looking forward to see how this develops. Right now all seems to be going Endotuer's way, but the future can changes. I'm sure Kenneth won't make it easy, anyway.
firefox vixen chapter 3 . 12/24/2017
Awesome!

Can't wait to read more!:)