Reviews for Why Not Me?
licoricetears chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I worship your writing prowess.
tiltedHead chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
ooooooooooooooooo, really nice fairy tale
WallowFlower chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
The first thing I did after reading this was eat a mint. I couldn't get the imagined taste of human flesh out of my mouth and it was making me sick. I probably won't eat meat again for a few days...

That's how I know you're a WONDERFUL writer. I had just read two very forgettable (published) short stories, and thought maybe I'd find something more inspiring online. I never expected to find anything like this. I know it will stay in my mind for a long time.

At times I wanted to stop reading because it was so disturbing. But I couldn't stop reading because your prose is so eloquent. That has to be the mark of a great writer: to write about something so unpleasant in such a spellbinding way, that you can't stop reading no matter how horrified you are.

I envy you. :P
Astral chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was really sick XD in a good way.

Great story XD !
Jeremy C chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
You have a horribly sick mind. I love you.

This is pretty much the epitome of what I want to write about. I have always had trouble trying to instill a sense of connection between the reader and the characters, and yet you succeeded so easily here I kind of wish Hansel and Gretel got eaten. And I say that without even having finished the story.

What else can I say? You are awesome. I have just found my new goal here at fiction press - write a story that is on level with S. .

I have never favorited an author or a story before, mostly because although there are many decent stories, some good ones, and a handful of truly great ones, yours is the first that I can safely call Amazing.

I heard about you recently getting a deal to publish a book (Congrats, by the way) - Queen of Glass, I think it was. If it is anywhere near as good as what I have read so far, then rest assured I will buy it as soon as it comes out. Maybe even get a second copy, just because. Another thing - did you really get over 70 reviews for Queen of Glass? That's intense.
OliveFromTheOliveVine chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow. This really was a lovely story and has been the first peice of work that I actually favorited. Great work.
Gravey chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
wow... You are an extremely talented writer..
littlemissxx chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Amazing. I love how you actually gave the characters some depth and the whole purity thing was great and original. From this story's point of view, the witch could have been a poor, misunderstood warped heroine who was forced to resort to cannibalism instead of a horrifying, child-eating witch psycho. just goes to show how stories heros and villains can be so easily swapped.
hull lull lull chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Beautifully mad.
Nightborn chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This one-shot makes me want to buy Wicked! In fact, I just did today. lOl. I wanted to read this before I started that one though.

I can't believe we still have pimps. O.o I can't help but wonder how they can be happy with that lifestyle, to each their own, but it becomes a problem if they start spreading something. O.O

Oh my, the detail in this is . . . beautiful in a twisted way. Just my style! 8D

I actually believe animals have souls. XD I'm a big time animal lover. Though I'm not really religious, I'm very open-minded. ;D

O.O those poor children! I can understand where the idea come from, children embody innocence. -nods- but still...poor children!

Wow, karma comes to mind with this ending. You reep what you sew, or something like that. She got tricked into her own oven. Ironic. I would pity her, had she not eaten children, but this was still...twistingly beautiful. I love it. XD

SMOOCHES

MUCH LOVE
Liastoria Alestera chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
You are such a great writer with such an addictive style of writting! I must say this story is hauntingly amazing, a bit creepy, though, because canabalism is spooky and your vivid style of writing adds to the goosebumps. :) But I really love your stories, all of them! You did a terrific job weaving your characters into life! This tale is much more darker than Chaperon, powerful and enchanting. Brilliant ()
papermask chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This was an amazing story. So well written and conceived. Nice work. :)
Anaida chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
amazing penmanship...i respect you as a writer even more now.
persephone jones chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This is probably your best story. simply brill!
LianFex chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Again, you never cease to amaze me. I like the way you made shallow fairy tales seemed 'real' like. I love the way you deepened their characters. The witch's side is truly...truly...twisted? But in a good way. At least I could understand why she did those things. Also, Hansel and Gretel didn't seem that good here. Love your works and I could only pray that I have the same talent as yours because maybe almost all your readers who wanted to become writers would wished to be you.
125 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »