Reviews for A sleigh ride with you
Sharon Valentine chapter 2 . 1/18/2018
Very sweet. lovely Holiday story. Keep up the good work.
Jaya Avendel chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
I just loved Bella! What a sweet little story was behind the panda, and it added more to Belle's personality. After Bella came out, the ice cracked. Belle would make a great mother. The panda awakened a lot of memories in both old friends and even brought one to a revelation.

This was a sweet story. I think you could leave it be. Leaving it here leaves the prophesied "I love you" even better and more rich since it exists only in those few words.
Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I loved this emotion rich piece. The way it started out with the beautiful description of the tow square drew me in immediately! I could almost smells those smells coming from the bakeries. It reminded me of an evening in downtown Williamsburg.

I like how everything came to a head on the carriage ride, though the driver's assumption made me chuckle! You did a wonderful job showing an old friend meeting Belle, whom he thought he never would see again.

I enjoyed this chapter very much; it had so many unforgettable moments in it.
alltheeagles chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
No, that's not enough Bella! I demand more of the black and white bear!

You didn't go into details of why the narrator couldn't go with Belle to Europe, but perhaps that's for another story. I think I could make a good guess though...
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Now there's a guy who isn't afraid to get in touch with his feelings! Which is rather refreshing, but I'm not sure how real to life. Still, we're in the twenty first century now so I shouldn't be that stereotyped in my thinking! I was thinking there'd be Santa when I saw the title :D
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
Three words: That was adorable.

Bella the panda bear is one of those little things that really give a depth to friendships - like the little in jokes, the nicknames, that sort of thing - and you have nailed both the sweet and tender side of affairs she represents. It was a very nice touch.

And if you ask me, Christmas Day for the twosome would be a nice tale to share because of all the impromptuness of the stay. But I personally would be very happy to see anything more of these two rediscovering each other again would be a wonderful read.

All the best,
Zukafu
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
I totally didn't need to go bed or anything, I needed more holiday spirit!

Aw, Christmas markets are so lovely and festive, especially the way you make this one sound. And a carriage ride - sounds good to me. Also, the perfect place for coincidental reunions (kindness to stranger beautiful passing scenery; bonus points)

It's sweet to see these two friends, once so close, get a chance like this... But just what are they to do with it...?
Shall we see?