Reviews for Tales from Dragenia
Ub3r chapter 35 . 4/23
This story is, blunty, brilliant, and you deserve much more than the amount of attention it gets.

I started reading it a few days ago and holy moly I instantly fell in love with it. The background to the story is well thought out and plausible, the plot is engaging, the chapters are of a good length and overall it's a fun read. I've always liked stories involving shapeshifters that aren't evil creatures ever since my childhood (Read a series by Ali Sparkes called "The Shapeshifter". Very good read), and I liked how you integrated them in this story. I've been wondering this for so long now so I just have to ask though: Are Ferids descendants of Humans and Gaharots? Ancient Gaharot civilisation that had Aztec temples overthrown by humanoids with lizard tails. Just been on my mind.

I have a few criticisms about a few things that just felt a bit off to me or knocked the flow of the story. Firstly, with the youtube links to songs, it broke up the flow of the story a lot for me. There's nothing wrong with suggesting soundtracks that fit a particular part of the story but I think it'd be better if you instead put an asterisk at the start of a sentence where you would begin a song, and a double asterisk at the end, or something like that. Then at the bottom of the page after the end of the chapter you could list the soundtrack names and links to them?
Another is that I feel that some characters have been on the sidelines and neglected a bit to make way for the protagonists. Some characters like Dan and Taled feel underdeveloped and underused - on the sidelines rather than in the action.

Overall though, despite my nitpicky criticisms, you've done a really good job at writing an engaging, original and enjoyable story. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in future chapters!
nemoskull chapter 3 . 12/3/2018
this is liek really cool.
nemoskull chapter 7 . 9/13/2018
you tend to write just a bit too much detail. still loveing this.
nemoskull chapter 2 . 9/13/2018
this is good. i like it so far. subbed. really need to work on transisions.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
I just wanna say you've got yourself to a pretty good start.I just wanted to check the story out but I think I'll read it now.
Keep up the good work!
nguye127 chapter 8 . 3/20/2018
Your formatting data got mixed in the last two chapters. Good stuff so far though.