Reviews for Books of Chrona
Jae Hwa chapter 4 . 2/6
Ooh, I wonder what Avila meant by that. I get the feeling Brittanya is hiding something, and Jaegar keeps interrupting her lmao. Look forward to the next chapter!
Jae Hwa chapter 3 . 1/13
Finally we get to meet someone! So the knight is Jaegar. I like the restaurant owner's personality, she's a real character! I'm glad we could delve into their stories. I suppose this is where they met each other? Looking forward to the next chapter, as usual!
Jae Hwa chapter 1 . 1/5
Okay, first of all, I love stories like this! That was an interesting party! Let me guess — the mage is a berserker, the archer is an assassin, the slow knight is a civilian, the actual knight is a shinobi, and the priestess is a paladin! Am I right?

Firstly, I love the RPG-esque world you've built! It reminds me so much of the period where anime mmorpgs were abundant with active community! Now no one really plays those anymore, and the only one I'm looking forward to is Peria Chronicles...

I did find a small typo here and there, but that's about it. This also reminds me a bit of Fairy Tail, with mismatched characters building their own legends. Sounds like the start to an epic adventure! I really enjoyed this chapter, and I look forward to the next one! Happy writing!