Reviews for Mave- Saved by a Criminal
Sir Scott chapter 9 . 10/5/2018
That took an unusual turn. I'm glad to see that things worked out good so far, but that curse is scary.
So the Goddess is Mave's real mother?
Sir Scott chapter 8 . 8/11/2018
It was good to see Al back in the story. I wonder what is the limit to Mave's power. I remember early in the story that there was a goddess that looked after Mave, so she is probably a goddess as well.
Sir Scott chapter 7 . 7/28/2018
It's good to see the humans bonding with the wolves. I liked Mave's insight to so many things.
Sir Scott chapter 6 . 7/23/2018
Wow, that was a big change and a surprise that Al was from the past. Good chapter, I like the wolves.
Sir Scott chapter 5 . 5/23/2018
Wow, Mave has a lot of powers. Pretty good update. It was nice to see Gwen and K.G. back.
Sir Scott chapter 4 . 3/11/2018
Wow, that was a big change in setting. I hope Elenor and Mave become good friends.
Sir Scott chapter 3 . 1/20/2018
I cannot blame Alex for what he did. Cecilia is basically weak. People like her are some of the worse kind of people in the world.
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 1/9/2018
That was a pretty good chapter. It was pretty cute how Mave touched KG's heart. Keep the good work.
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was well-written and very intriguing. I hope you find a beta.