Reviews for The Bigger picture
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4
I liked the flow of this chapter, the characters felt very natural and the introductions didn’t feel forced in any way. Real good stuff so far and hope to see more
schwabs chapter 1 . 1/3
we all know what ship I'm rooting for . nice first chap! love how you dive right into the action and already present us the plot in the first paragraphs. can't wait to see where this goes. and kissing! lots of kissing. esp between you know who ACHEM.
loonyluna chapter 1 . 1/3
this is super cute! I really like all the characters already and can't wait to see what they do next! uuuuppppdaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3
It’s a good start..
Can’t wait to read more !
LDF chapter 1 . 1/2
[Adam couldn't blame them too much. In all honesty, he was probably boring too.]

It's great that Adam admits he's not exempt from his judging comment.

[In his tales princes would slay princesses and rescue dragons or Cinderella's slipper would fit on a man and the prince would just marry him instead. Anything out of the ordinary was fascinating to Adam, and writing class was just the place to explore that.]

Nice!

['d like all of you to write a fifty page essay about someone who has influenced your life.]

Fifty pages? It's not like they're writing a thesis. Wouldn't it make more sense to have a word limit? It would make it easier for students to write without filling the pages with nonsense and the teacher glad that he''s not grading a 200,000 plus pages assignment.

[The next day]

You really don't need a heading to indicate that time has passed when you can better show it in the text.