Reviews for 100 Days Poetry Challenge: 2018
Ckh chapter 30 . 16h
Hmmmm...
This will do decently as a mother day's poem. Good job.
Ckh chapter 29 . 6/18
I can say I wasn't as invested in this poem as compared to your other works. Its way its presented feels off but maybe that is the point. It does make up for being absurdly entertaining in this energetic fashion however, and thats enjoyable in its own right.
Ckh chapter 17 . 6/17
I felt that this was a precursor to the one thousand long chapter 25 and oh I can certainly see how this poem can inspire. Its warming, the emotions this poem plays off on and yeah, we should trust in your own light.
Nemone chapter 28 . 6/16
You sure wrote a lot! I once thought I would try writing a poem every day but in the end I only lasted for three days. Your staying power is much better than mine. I'm a little inspired right now.
Ckh chapter 22 . 6/16
A sad haiku about the passing of a friend. I felt the haiku could had been sadder had the last line been arranged better but how the hell do you rework a haiku because haikus are hell to edit.
Ckh chapter 26 . 6/16
Its hard to review a haiku because they go by so fest. But I like this, using a haiku to illustrate the transient nature of everything, including the constant sun. It just fits, you know.
Ckh chapter 19 . 6/16
You think you got a perfect haiku and then you realize you are one syllable off. That is the stuff of nightmares. Good work.
Ckh chapter 3 . 6/16
Smoothing, the birth of new life. Life still persists, even in our artificial roads.
Ckh chapter 28 . 6/16
Hmmmm...I can see why you feel you could had written this better. Its that nagging feeling you know, that a complete. Other than that, yeah, the content is totally fine. It has the start, middle and finish expected of a poem. You feel as if this is what an rivalry should be. The problem might be that some lines could be better worded, and you just don't know which lines to polish. Editing is a real pain. Good luck if you are going to rewrite this.
Kitsune95 chapter 28 . 6/15
I really like the hopeful...no, the determined turn it takes at the end. I think it's an important thing - reach for your dreams, have confidence in yourself and all that. It started out rather...sombre? so the determination at the end was all the more impactful. In my opinion, anyway.
Also, nice rhymes. I think they flow rather well.
Ckh chapter 27 . 6/15
Endless hope for the future. I like that, this optimism towards the future, no matter what others may say. Its good, the rhyming scheme, the themes implanted in this poem and I really can't fanthom how people can consistently pump out quality poem like this, sometimes even better. You have only my praise.
Ckh chapter 4 . 6/13
Zen, like a good haiku is. Haikus just flash by and leave you to absorb their beauty without giving you time to think.

How do you make a haiku rhyme like this? Teach me the elusive ways of haiku mastery.
Ckh chapter 12 . 6/13
This poem is upbeat as hell despite its title. Something something rhyme has to do with it. I like it, this announcer-esque vibe I get from this piece, as if someone was actually talking to me. True, everyone starts from zero but who will climb up and be remembered in the end? I certainly enjoyed your take on the fool.
Ckh chapter 25 . 6/13
You managed to convey grief in this bittersweet sort of a way. The story of a mother departing from her child is a sad one to be sure, but something about it feels tranquil and serene, this passing of life to another.

Some might say that the length of this poem works to this detriment and I kind of agree, though the atmosphere of the poem works because its overstaying its welcome, like a mother refusing to part from her child.

I think you managed to get your thoughts transmuted into words and I can certainly see why you wanted to put this out, these powerful yet strangely familiar themes.
Prime Jeremy chapter 1 . 6/12
I don't get it but I like it.