Reviews for 100 Days Poetry Challenge: 2018
Ckh chapter 56 . 9/17
The format for this chapter is screwed up by the way. Fictionpress chan goofed up.
Ckh chapter 52 . 9/17
"Hopefully I can upload it soon." Stop making Half Life 3 promises.

A calm little haiku - I guess suffering stops with the end of life, that's one optimistic outlook on death.
Ckh chapter 51 . 9/17
Everything will fade into spacedust in the end - the sun will explode, the heat death of the universe looms near - yet, we keep forgetting that we don't matter, even though we think we do.

I guess that is what it means to be human; to value ourselves selfishly, to help others and strive on together with them towards an inevitable end.
Ckh chapter 50 . 7/16
Halfway point reached! That's like an achievement. A neat haiku about how we constantly reject the world.
Ckh chapter 49 . 7/15
We base our decisions from the decisions of others and from there we move on - a very meaningful message. "Do not fear this lack of knowledge, yet do not pretend that you know what is beyond you" - I think this is something we all need to keep in mind.
Kitsune95 chapter 49 . 7/14
I really liked this one.
It shows a great view on life, I think, and it feels reassuring overall.
Ckh chapter 48 . 7/12
An awe inspiring poem honestly. Sick lines like "This is your time. Do not let your weakness define." are scattered throughout the poem and I can't really pick my favourite. Poems like these are your strong suit, I feel - their epic tones are just great.

An awesome poem through and through. Left my vote on your poll.
Ckh chapter 47 . 7/12
"Every day you haunt us still" sounds a bit better, but this works too. A nice addition of a collection of good haikus.
Ckh chapter 46 . 7/12
But are traps gei though?
Ckh chapter 45 . 7/8
Take about decay. A rather haunting haiku. "The wilt of a rose" feels like a great opener. 55 more poems to go. 5 more till the halfway mark. Go, go, ride on the writing train.
Ckh chapter 44 . 7/8
Some of your poems feel like direct continuations of one another and well, this is literally a direct continuation of the previous avalon poem.

I really dig the tone of this piece. Lines like "the light will be hard to see, but trust yourself" give off a sage esque vibe that permeates through the whole of the poem, like someone giving you a pat on a back and telling you your troubles were worth it. A pensive poem, I guess, about each and every one finding our own Avalons.
Ckh chapter 43 . 7/8
An poem about a harsh truth in life; that there are always those who seek to manipulate you for their own gains. The structure of the poem is simple but it works to convey the message within. It starts off promising and ends off strong, a hallmark of an effective poem.

Keep up the good work. Is abhor misspelled as abore or did you mean to use abore?
Ckh chapter 42 . 7/2
Dank. This is solid stuff. I like how you keep reinforcing the weight of the crown in contrast to the cruelty the king is dishing out. Its interesting imagery to say the least. A powerful poem from start to finish. Now where is the one about the anime avatar?
Ckh chapter 41 . 7/2
Hmmm. Your last line could had been split into two different lines. As it is, it feels a little clunky. Maybe try removing the 'Because' and just leave "that lasts forever". It might conclude better that way. Other than that, you have a bittersweet poem that reflects the past. Well done.
Ckh chapter 40 . 7/2
:monkas:

I feel you bruh. Its hard to try when you have many ideas on top of so little time/will. We can only hope to achieve our goals - whatever they might be, if they still can be. A relatable poem. Almost missed the rhyme scheme the first time round - your poem has a great flow.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »