Reviews for Wolves Don't Date
Nikkie2571 chapter 3 . 5/5/2019
This was amazing and beautiful and I couldn't help but feel so happy that I got to read this. While it wasn't exact, as nothing could ever exactly replicate it, I couldn't help but see some of my own experiences in this story. Couldn't help but feel an understanding with the way Felix experiences the world.
Thank you for writing such a wonderful amazing story.
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 2/7/2019
Very cute! :)
IronDog chapter 3 . 10/24/2018
It's five A.M. so I'll have to be brief.

This story is everything I hoped it would be and far, far more. The characters are likeable and fleshed out, the writing style pleasant but serious when necessary, the grammar and spelling good enough not to even grab my attention at any point (other than 'Math' but that's an Americanism so I shall forgive it :P), and you struck the most delightful balance between describing and showing.

I'd happily read these characters forever but you did such a good job of shaping this story that I don't feel at all lacking in closure. A beautiful, well-written story that had me weirdly wet-eyed whilst smiling at several points.

Absolutely recommend. I'll be following your work.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 3 . 3/30/2018
I feel like crying, this was so good. How is everything you write so brilliant? I want more, I need more. Please.
twiglet chapter 3 . 3/16/2018
Sweet, fun little story. Well-written as usual.
Skyla Ladona chapter 3 . 2/17/2018
Loved this story! It would be great to see more with these two characters.
Skyla Ladona chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
Awesome! You’re writing again on here! I love the Sailor’s Superior General Series. So far this is really good too. Can’t wait to read more.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2018
Hi! Lovely to see an update from one of my favourite authors! I hope everything’s going well in your day-to-day!

I found this story so incredibly sweet and even if readers expected it to continue, no one could be upset with that ending. I love the realism of the relationship(faulty but working through it and accommodating for eachother) and the fantasy of mythical creatures. This is really appealing to me and I’ll repeat once more an absolutely adorable story. Thank you for sharing!
Wicked Neko chapter 3 . 1/23/2018
Cuuuute! Gawd, I live for fluff!

Love this ending. It’s nice and open. I feel like they can grow well together over the years.
Long time fan chapter 3 . 1/21/2018
A great thing about your work is that the POC is always a joy to read. I enjoyed the action between the lines; the limited perspective is engaging.
Naturalin chapter 3 . 1/20/2018
God this story! It’s so wonderful! I can’t get enough and the way you describe Nico’s vulnerable happy face. My heart squeezed! So touching 3 thank you for writing - more please!
Crystalynn chapter 3 . 1/18/2018
I'm so thrilled to see you posting again!

Life is grand grand grand! I stayed up all night reading this, so I'm sure I'm a bit goofy, but I promise to come back and post a more coherent review... or two later.

Not sure why but I guessed what Felix wanted well before he got it, even though the clues of not caring about the color etc seemed tricky compared to the poker codes. You'd think it would not suit him, being a wolf and all, but for some reason I thought "I bet it's a little *insert spoiler here*" and what do you know, it was!

Would've loved to see more detail in this chapter. I'm sure you know why. But the overall pace is what I would expect from you. Generally, it seems your boys quickly bed people they won't stay with without too much concern but the real partner takes more time.

I'd say that the characters themselves could use some more detail too, but perhaps that leaves too little to the imagination...

I've rambled enough. I'm glad to hear from you.
I think the moon and stars of you, as Jade might say.

Should you decide to do any e-books, say through Amazon, please post here so I will know, because I would buy each and every one.

Stay excellent,

-Crys
chibikodo chapter 3 . 1/17/2018
Hmm where do I start? Goodbye annoying ex. Hello cute kitten whose name should be Parabola. :)

I am jot sure which I found more adorable, Felix's sister all wolfed out and excited about Niko coming by with a gift for Felix.. or Niko being all protective of Felix and then Felix showing the ex what's what with just a slightly inhuman smile.

3 This story was very enjoyable.
Ashes chapter 3 . 1/17/2018
That was adorable.
Wicked Neko chapter 2 . 1/7/2018
Felix is the best. He’s cute without even trying and Nilo never stood a chance.

I wonder how many skeletons Niko has in his closet... good thing Felix is tough. He can protect the leather jacket softie no problemo.