Reviews for Seedlings
dmasterxd chapter 3 . 3/16
So back to Ingrid. She seems to be taking it fairly okay even though she still needs some time. Looks like the main plot is about to take shape soon. Once we get the main cast together of course.

Meanwhile Naoki’s and Wataba’s subplot is still going on. I noticed it seems like different people have differing opinions on the brothers, which is a pretty interesting twist on this kind of relationship. Hopefully things get better for both of them eventually.

Great job once again!
ArcanePunkster chapter 2 . 3/15
Interesting chapter especially the family situation with Wataba and Naoki and their father would like to read more about that. As well the scene with Oni was quite interesting for some reason it gave the vibe of Tokyo Ravens when reading it lol.

Also I did notice in the scene there was about two to three spelling/grammatical mistakes, at least that's what it felt like to me when I was reading. So I'd check that out again when you can.

Anyway looking forward to reading the next chapter.
dmasterxd chapter 2 . 3/14
Poor Naoki...being neglected by your dad sounds bad enough but for him to have said Naoki should kill himself as well...just dang...Also council seems pretty suspicious, not sure if it a genuinely evil organization (considering that they were summoning a deity) or if they’re just a lawful good kind of group making desperate measures for some reason. Usually they end up having a conflict with the main cast either way so I’ll be looking forward to see how it plays out.

Nice chapter!
Datathee chapter 7 . 3/14
Is my ship united by darkness? I ain't mad about it. Whatever brings Ingrid and Kei closer! It's better that they're on the same side, instead of being warring lovers. That would be tragic.

Does that mean Kei is going to go up against Isei and his family?

What's special about this shrine? What exactly is pulling Ingrid towards?

I can't wait for the next chapter. lol humming nail polish. Poor Astrid. What will she face next?
lirianstar chapter 7 . 3/14

First of all "darkness in his heart?"
That sounds ominous AF.
Then we have the mysterious new characters and their agendas...I need to wait and see what happens.

So, the Kawasaki shrine, huh? It it the main center for all Seedlings?
I'm totally looking forward to finding out the meaning of the last line!
Major chills felt!
lirianstar chapter 6 . 3/13
This chapter opens up so many new questions, just like the new characters.

I liked the sisterly bond between Ingrid and Astrid...
But apart from being her sister, who is Astrid exactly?

It looks like the characters from the other story-lines might start running into each other soon! I'm sure the next chapter will reveal more!
I miss Wataba...
And will Ririko make a comeback?
lirianstar chapter 5 . 3/12
Okay, this chapter was so* cute that it made me wish I'd actually read it on Valentines!
The writing was the best so far, and the humor was definitely* spot on!
Nice to know Ingrid has such a girly side!
And man, Isei! I can so see him using that pic in the future!
Hope there will be more moments like this in the future~
Lovely chapter!
ArcanePunkster chapter 1 . 3/11
Just writing you a review to return the favour!

Liking the premise so far especially the idea surrounding the 'Seed' that randomly vandalizes places (hoping there's an interesting reason for this!). The way you describe the power of the Seed while Kei is using it is interesting. Reminds of Blassreiter for some reason except the Seed on a molecular level is more unstable.

Anyway I will most certainly come back to read more of this story.
Yuki Tsubaki chapter 1 . 3/10
I really enjoy reading your descriptions of the characters and the scenes, you have a nice flow going on here. I'm not usually into mystery because it always seems to leave me frustrated, by this prologue of yours has leaves me wanting to know what happens next. And this is how a mystery novel should leave readers feeling. Now, my thoughts about our MC. I feel we'll see a lot of growth from her later when she encounters more seedlings, for now I'm interested in how she'll react when she wakes up. xD Based on her personality from what I picked up in this prologue, she’ll either panic or start beating them up. Either one I think. So I think this is a novel I can get into, I see a lot of potential. For now, I’ll bookmark this. There’s so much you can experiment and have fun with! Thank you for sharing this with us. (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
lirianstar chapter 4 . 3/10
Oh my!
The plot thickens. I was like...wait a sec...Iwa?
This is getting so, so interesting, and we start to get to know the guys better!
Great chapter!
Ckh chapter 6 . 3/10
*Isa ~is~ was a powerful ally

While some might say that you introduced far too many characters to pay attention to the plot, I'll say that your writing mitigates that problem. Your fast pace did make me backtrack to see what was happening but all is good.

Nothing else to say except that you have my interest and I look forward to seeing the meat of the story - it seems we are nearing the end of the setup. Leggo seedling battle action.
Ckh chapter 5 . 3/10
I'm going to assume this is canon so ermmmmmmmm, nice fluff I guess. Shippers will like. Maybe someday you can compile all your special chappys into one complete sidestory.
Ckh chapter 4 . 3/10
*the store ~is~ was unusually empty

*...There are many different types of drivers. A blue van...
This transition felt a bit janky. You refer to drivers but then you jump to descriptions of vehicles on the street? I dunno. Something about that paragraph feels off to me.

Other than that, the chapter is otherwise good. Kei has some sort of seal removing powers, cool. And... let me get this right: Iwa is a loli masquerading as an old lady? Wut? I am intrigued. Please tell me more.
Ckh chapter 3 . 3/10
Eh, looks like my earlier predictions was completely and utterly wrong. "Its okay." I say as I try in vain to comfort myself. Yeah...Eishi is not a good dad...hes probably worse off than Goku. If this was an anime, I would say "Watabe kun, kimi nara dekiru!", assuming that google search didn't fail me.

If the bad guys recruit Watabe into their grand scheme(?), then oh boy would Watabe have a battefield to show off his skills.

I enjoyed the setup and how your characters bounce off each other. Things are about to get interesting~
Ckh chapter 2 . 3/10
I have to say, its pretty ironic that Watabe thinks that every adult looks down on him when his father, the adult with the most authority in his life, holds such high expectations of him. Meanwhile, Naoki fits comfortably into Watabe's stereotype. It'll be interesting to see how this dynamic unfolds, especially since Watabe doesn't know his father disdains Naoki lack of skill.

Rippu Naoki. May your hopes and dreams for your father's love rest in peace.

The plot develops. Who is Fujin? God or demon? Loli connoisseur or appreciator of mature goods? (Let me have my hopes and dreams) Who is this sneaky spy? Is Iwa going to die soon? Only time will tell...

In the next episode of seedlings ball z!

Sorry, I had to make that joke. Heres an apology cookie.
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »