Reviews for Pure
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5
So what's the limit of mods? There's only so much space in a given limb, so I wonder where the practical ends and the experimental begins.
Callie Grace FRS chapter 8 . 2/25
I got on here to kill some time before meeting a saleswoman and I got so into this story that I totally forgot about needing to go and meet up with her and now I'm late and she's frustrated and I still need to put real pants on but it's fine because this is SO good. I love each and every one of the characters, they're all so real and amazing and I can't wait to explore more of this world. I've been so burnt out reading excruciatingly lengthy and boring texts and such for school; this was exactly what I needed to keep my love of reading alive.

ALSO, YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S CRAZY? I've been struggling with an earache for the past few days so I haven't been listening to much music, but I heard about the Imagine Dragons Evolve Tour yesterday so I've been binging all their songs lately. I put on Imagine Dragons, scrolled, and suddenly Ren starts singing "your imagining dragons" to Buttercup. WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

Okay. This review was obnoxiously long, but I'm just so excited to read something so fun and brilliant and engaging. I seriously want to be pals. I love everything about "Pure".

I wish I hadn't found this until Thursday because I'm dying to meet your son. Until then, I'll be impatiently waiting. Toodles!
Faodail chapter 2 . 1/14
Hmm I am not very trusting of these doctors. The "you can help a lot of people" statement would have had me "noped" the hell out of that hospital. I am excited and intrigued to see where this goes! Great chapter!
Faodail chapter 1 . 1/7
Very nice intro to story. I like the transition to give some character build and then the action scenes with the tinge of humor. Excited to see how this progresses!