Reviews for Faery Tales
Guest chapter 16 . 2/7
I'm torn between asking you to post as you write, or just saying stuff it and waiting until you've finished. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the next book. Do you have any planned after that, or do you think it'll be the last? Of course, I'm hoping on many more, I adore this universe you've created and your characters are enthralling - Rush, of course, is by far the most precious, but Lela is quickly becoming my second fave.

Sighs. Keep up the magnificent work, please!
Gespry-Locksley chapter 16 . 2/5
Personally, I'm anxious to read book three. I'll wait for chapters as they're ready. I love it. I'm wondering what Rush is up to, what the wooden goose will be used for, Lela and the changelings, I'm so excited for book three.
Gespry-Locksley chapter 14 . 2/3
Back to the beginning, I'm beginning to see a trend.
PS. This story is awesome, why not give you and it the praise it deserves.
Gespry-Locksley chapter 13 . 2/2
I'm loving it. Rush is a crafty little booger. I'm eager to see his endgame.
Gespry-Locksley chapter 12 . 1/29
Again, another knock out chapter! Nicely done.
Gespry-Locksley chapter 11 . 1/27
Again, I love it. The rats, the Inn and especially the geese. The geese were genius! Nicely done.
Gespry-Locksley chapter 10 . 1/23
I'm still loving it! Looking forward to seeing what Rush is up to.
Gespry-Locksley chapter 9 . 1/22
I'm wondering what the Fighter was drawing. Is there something telling in the action? Nicely done.
Gespry-Locksley chapter 8 . 1/21
I'm loving this twist. Maggie is a complex character and so well written. Nicely done.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 7 . 1/21
I really do love Rush. I'd marry him, were he real.

You're exceptionally gifted, this is amazing, but you're also incredibly cruel - this just isn't long enough. All the same, I loved it and am looking forward to more.
Gespry-Locksley chapter 7 . 1/20
I love it. You're keeping me reading. This is brilliant.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 1 . 1/15
I have a question... after reading several of your other pieces, I was wondering if you were a fellow Tasmanian? Not particularly relevant, I know, but I was curious.

I really enjoy your writing, you're exceptionally talented, and out of everything I've read your Changeling series is by far my favourite. I adore Rush, though I kind of wish Angel was a part of this universe in place of him. In saying that, I definitely cannot wait for more Rush, he's probably my favourite character of yours (other than Angel, of course, I just love the way you've written him).
Gespry-Locksley chapter 4 . 1/14
I'm loving the tree house. Reminds me of something out of Christopher Paolini's Inheritance series. Nicely done.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 4 . 1/14
It was a kelpie, yeah?
Gespry-Locksley chapter 1 . 1/13
I'm loving this one too. You've got me hooked on this story.