Reviews for Echoes of the Void
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 23 . 12/22/2018
Ahah. A nice little light-hearted read. Feels different than the main story, maybe the words I'm looking for are 'less oppressive'.
Happy Holidays~
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 21 . 12/10/2018
Quite the surprising chapter, the contrast to the figure we saw in the first chapter so stark. The surprising twist of a mysterious hero saving(?) an evil queen from the figurative Sword of Damocles really got me thinking. A refreshing chapter that seemed to hint at interesting developments and revelations to come. Good luck.
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 8 . 12/4/2018
Your endings are always entertaining.
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 4 . 12/4/2018
Great twist and ending. An actually well-executed example of the popular eerie village trope, in just a few pages' worth of words.
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 3 . 12/3/2018
Finally a scene connecting the first two chapters together, and a figure that feels more like a protagonist. Your chapters are great at establishing characters. Miriam is quick at gaining my attention. Nicely done. Cheers.
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 2 . 12/2/2018
Short and leaving quite an impression. Even if there are more brimming emotions than answered questions in this piece. Now I wonder whether this is an anthology or if they come together into the narrative of one (hopefully coherent) story.
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Enjoyed your descriptions.

Even though it seems a bit dark, and Fantasy/Spiritual plus the story summary did not give much hint about what the story will be like, the pacing and how you use the first chapter to leave a strong impression is commendable. Will read further.
Riposte799 chapter 9 . 2/26/2018
I just discovered your story here, and I have to say I love them. Your writing is excellent, the dialogue smooth and descriptions vibrant without becoming overwhelming. I eagerly await the next entry
Vain Sieger chapter 4 . 1/28/2018
Hi again. I have been actually following your chapters. I seriously enjoy those chapters. Really love how you describe things. It feels real. Your vocabulary is also rich.
I can't wait to see how those previous chapters are connected in the future.
In this chapter, however, I noticed some typos. I am sorry for being rather perfectionist, tho. But it is still fine enough. Be more careful next time, alright?
I will be waiting patiently for the update!
Vain Sieger chapter 2 . 1/19/2018
I really like how you describe things which happened in the story. Your words are beautiful and imaginable. They make me as if I see what happened in your story. I just enjoy every detail you put there.
Aside from the beautiful and pleasing description, I am really tantalized with your world.
I will patiently wait for the continuation. Keep writing!