Reviews for Don't Do Anything Stupid - High Maintenance I
Jaz108 chapter 49 . 5/13
Now Clara is really just being completely oblivious xD
Reader chapter 47 . 5/7
Woah! Theo needs to get his shit together. He really does know how to fuck things up royally. I hope Clara makes him stew a bit. Calling her stupid was a step too far. Also, because he loves cars so much, I think Theo needs a service. He's got some parts that need fixing lol.
Lina chapter 46 . 5/2
I feel like Theo is being a little selfish. He's missing moments with his daughter and all. I'm disappointed with him...
Reader chapter 44 . 4/20
Ooo. I'm not sure how I feel about that! I know she's drunk but Jack isn't. What happened to the bro code? Don't think Theo will like that one bit. Not sure if I do either. Morals people! Will it escalate? They're walking on thin ice me thinks.
Lina chapter 44 . 4/19
OH. MY. GOD. Did you already had this planned? :O I'm torn between feeling satisfied or worried... Ouch, poor Theo. D: Oh well, this will be interesting. xD I really can't wait for the next chapter! Please come back soon! :)
Lina chapter 43 . 4/18
I can't wait for next chapter then! I really like the story so far... :)
Reader chapter 43 . 4/14
I'm always reading! I love the direction of where this is going. Clara's on Theo's home turf now so I'm hoping she'll reach out to him more and we'll see more moments together *not so subtly elbows author*
Lina chapter 42 . 4/14
I want Clara to go out with someone! Why is Theo the only one who can to do that? :(
Reader chapter 41 . 4/7
Loving the progress so far! So glad Theos heads finally catching up with his heart. Do something to get your girl man! I can't wait to read more.
Reader chapter 37 . 3/26
I think learning about Jacks flirtations and intentions might spur Theo to do something about his feelings. I'm pretty sure he'd burn with jealousy if Clara mentioned it hehe.
LoveDenied chapter 36 . 3/24
Looking forward to reading how you develop the rest of the story.
Reader chapter 33 . 3/13
Definitely something I chose for myself lol. Read a lot so it made sense. I'm loving this new development between the two. I'm hoping for them to go in a certain direction, but then again I love surprises! Can't wait to see what transpires.
LoveDenied chapter 32 . 3/11
Keep up the good work!
Jojo chapter 32 . 3/10
Hi sorry for not reviewing for a while. Still reading and loving it, this chapter cracked me up at the end it reminds me if my own family. Only one editing issue that I wanted to let you know about. In England we wouldn't say in detention we would say got arrested, or put in jail, got locked up, put in the slammer etc. But apart from that still loving it. I'm glad that Theo is finally coming to recognise his feelings for Clara even if it is making him a bit of a miserable b&$#d.

Keep up the good work and I'll keep on reading
Jaz108 chapter 32 . 3/10
Honestly, I think it would be easier for Theo to move. With him being on tour and stuff it would be easier on Clara to be closer to her support network. I think it would be pretty hard on her to change countries and then have Theo off traveling and leaving her alone.