Reviews for A Cup of Tea
RainbowPearls chapter 8 . 5/14
This is madness! Michael can't kill Jake simply for telling that to Aaron! I'm hating him now seriously! And how easily he was covered up everything from packing the dead body to cleaning the bloodied mess! He's so cold blooded! Ugh! He simply assumes that Aaron won't remember anything after a blow!
They moved...let's see what happens next...
RainbowPearls chapter 7 . 5/14
I agree with you what you've said. This is abuse and over possessiveness that's isn't positive. I completely agree with Jake and all the reasons that he lists out telling that he's been just abused locked in his own room.
I wonder why Aaron apologized him when he came inside. I must say, he should be hard and honest of what's he's gonna decide of Micheal.
Actually, their relationship of friendship superficially does seems kinda fine and nice but the truth is Aaron is deprived of his freedom.
RainbowPearls chapter 6 . 5/14
The friendship Is Really Sweet Of Them.
And I really love how each time they get together! That's so sweet! Now finally, the cup will come back, a new one though. :) :)
' A little argument can't end up our friendship..." that was so sweet! :)
I've been through such situations were by only best friend was possessive of me and never allowed me to talk much to other girls! It seriously reminds me of those days we were together though it's the tale of almost four years back...
RainbowPearls chapter 5 . 5/14
Whaaoaoooo! Micheal really drugged him just so he couldn't be at the party with Jake! That's just so bad and ridiculous!
Awww, what a lovely memory that was! So sweet!
Loved this chapter!
RainbowPearls chapter 4 . 5/14
'Spread the word. Aoron isn't gay and he is mine.' That line made me laugh like a maniac! I seriously find humor and my mood become too friendly and cool after enjoying the humor that your story offers. So sweet of that :D
And what a contest of bad language that was, the most funny being 'You said that already'. LOLL!
I'm sure Micheal is so jealous clearly of Jake getting attention of Aaron.
Aww, he wanted to buy cup for him! So sweet!
His did compensated it for being more speedy than Micheal! **chuckles**
He jumped? That is incredulous! His last words were a little harsh, maybe stern.
RainbowPearls chapter 3 . 5/14
Plumage? Light as feathers, his pajamas, huh? Muhhhhaaha!
This is hilarious and I love it, especially the pan case and the scrambled eggs, lol! ;)
I liked the way he brought Aaron's favorite comics from the library though without permission! :')
I Liked That expression, 'Raging fever'. Made me think! ;)
RainbowPearls chapter 2 . 5/12
Buhahaha! Loved it, absolutely! ;D
Fractured the poor guy's wrist after he prepared the food for you while you irritation him, huh Michael? ;D
I can see that though Aaron gets tempered easily, he's too weak to be defeated, hahaha! :)
Okay, so happened to Jake?
Is he alright, or... Michael did something? Like fractured his leg? XD
RainbowPearls chapter 1 . 5/12
Wow, what a start! I absolutely enjoyed your profound description on the journey if a falling cup and the narrator's careful notice on how it fell, and the way it was thought it could have bounced back, which sadly didn't happen. It made me chuckle. Seriously, I loved reading that part.
"The kitchen smelled more wonderful than even Aaron did. ". Hahaha, what a comment that was! XD
This story seems humorous and I love it (By the way, is it slash)
The last comment made me smile, "cause I'm saving all the care for you. "
I'd have blushed if someone said that to me.
Really lovely! ;)
StoryWisperers chapter 3 . 4/11
What's going on?
StoryWisperers chapter 2 . 4/11
Oh geez. That was a twist. Still very confused.
StoryWisperers chapter 1 . 4/11
I'm bit confused but I like it. Maybe paragraph it to make it easier to read.
The-Lost-Cat-Of-Forgotten-Gods chapter 3 . 4/11
Getting clearer what's going on. The second scene didn't play out with five year olds, did it? It was a bit too mature for that. Eight I would believe. Nice touch with the "next day I had a raging fever, but I went to school anyway".
What stand was the stove on if eggs burn that fast? And mint in egg is not... terrible. I mean, it wouldn't be my first choice (I'd suggest time, oregano, and parsley)...
Either way, I like the characterisation you've got going on here.

The-Lost-Cat-Of-Forgotten-Gods chapter 2 . 4/11
Uhm, plottwist, wow. Now the previous chapter has a completely different tone, haha. What exactly is the relationship between these guys? Is Micheal not human that he heals so fast, or... cause you don't have your story listed as supernatural or anything the like. Why would Aaron need to be restrained, and what for? Nice tension build up. Good mystery on this Jake person... I'm quite clueless as to what's going on.

The-Lost-Cat-Of-Forgotten-Gods chapter 1 . 4/11
That was a very cute story so far - I have no idea where it's going, but I like these two guys. Very nice opening too, draws you in straight away. How did that teacup come to fall? Did he accidently knock it off the table?

Ah, you did forget to put in a "he" in front of a sentence, and do you perhaps mean cupboard-under-the-stairs? Under the stars sounds cool too, but I doubt that's what you meant, haha. Also, you refered to the kitchen "smelling even more wonderful than Aaron did", but you hadn't yet mentioned at that point what Aaron smelled like, which is not wrong, but perhaps less logical. I've read somewhere that officially, when you're quoting dialogue it should be "like this", and not 'like this', so that's what I do, but I'm not sure how accurate it is, and frankly, the idea comes across so who really cares - thought I'd mention it, though.

Your sentences are quite complex - which makes it sound very proffesional and shows you're a good writer, but just for the sake of your reader's eyes and ease of reading, you may want to include a short sentence once in a while.

The Voice Of Silence chapter 6 . 4/10
It's extremely obvious that she (or is it a he? You called him Michel before. I'm confused.) loves him, so why doesn't he just say so? Since he feels the same way, she should tell him!
And also, sorry that it's been so long since I read these, I don't know why I didn't, because now that I've picked it back up it's still just as absorbing as it was then.