Reviews for The Tale of Mally Biddle
Gimmi chapter 24 . 8/20
Well dayum...whatta story
Lillyannp chapter 23 . 8/13
An update! Yesss! I seriously don't know what to say about this story because it's amazing.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 21 . 7/27
Lita is starting to become my new favorite. She is really bold to stand up to Ivan, though I am guessing that she has had bad experiences with nobles. Those mushrooms at the end, their poisonous right? I think I remember someone saying that in the story earlier. Hope someone isn't trying to kill Lita.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 20 . 7/8
A friend that sticks closer than a brother. Or sister in this case. Lita really is a good friend! Her loyalty is really strong and you can tell how close Mally and her have become. I definitely think something is up with the late Princess's disappearance.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 19 . 6/30
Maaaaaaaaan! Where do I start? This story so far is really good. It has just the right amount of suspence and mystery, which is balanced out by really thought out charcaters. I personally like your diverse cast. Nobody seems to be a copy of others, which is really hard to avoid with a big cast. Please post another chapter and more after that!
Sepherohth chapter 17 . 6/3
Cool, though my suspicion for the other girl may have been misplaced.
Sepherohth chapter 16 . 5/24
Oh, wow, didn't expect that to happen :/
I wonder if lita was the cause of that? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Lillyannp chapter 13 . 4/16
Yaas! An update!
Sepherohth chapter 10 . 4/1
ah, finally read this, been busy with something or other, finally the plot moves on.
Sepherohth chapter 8 . 3/10
ooh, interesting chapter. Looking forward to next chapter of course.
Sepherohth chapter 7 . 3/10
awesome chapter o.o
looking forward to the next chapter.
Sepherohth chapter 6 . 2/28
that was a cool chapter and looking forward to the next chapter.
Sepherohth chapter 5 . 2/18
loved the interaction between mally and ivan, I'd hoped to read more of it but you went so fast with it. Well looking forward to the next chapter.
Sepherohth chapter 4 . 2/11
yay, new chapter! I'd thought the princess would know something of fighting and stuff, that her caretaker would have taught her about it, but it seems that's not the case. looking forward to the next chair
Sepherohth chapter 3 . 2/7
oh, a time skip of 5 years.
looking forward to how they deal with the situation.