Reviews for The Tale of Mally Biddle
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 29 . 1/1/2019
I knew it! I mean, I didn't know for sure, but I had a pretty good theory. Sorry I haven't caught up on my reading lately. This story really is amazing.
Lillyannp chapter 34 . 10/12/2018
Awww, Mally and Galen finally got together. Although the ending was expected, I was surprised about Salir.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/9/2018
Thank you for this delightful story! So glad you kept with it until the end.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/30/2018
I look forward to your updates every week! Thank you! Loved it!
Lillyannp chapter 29 . 9/26/2018
Well, looks like the cat's out of the bag now.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/23/2018
Yay! Love this twist! Now she can rally the rebels and with the motivation of having their princess maybe put a stop to the corruption. :). Oh, but I guess we have to find out who wanted her dead and who smuggled her out and a bunch of other things first before things can be public. Anyway, loving it! Please keep writing and updating.
Lillyannp chapter 28 . 9/17/2018
Oh my, oh my!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/16/2018
Oh no! They must surely assume that it was them that led the knights there, though I hope there is more to it than that. Sure hope that Ivan, Gallen, and the others are okay. Looking forward to what happens next.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/12/2018
A long time ago I read a few of the first chapters. Found this story again and read all the rest of the chapters. Great story! Looking forward to more.
Lillyannp chapter 26 . 9/3/2018
Oh, Mally, Mally, Mally.
Lillyannp chapter 25 . 8/28/2018
Oh oh!
Gimmi chapter 24 . 8/20/2018
Well dayum...whatta story
Lillyannp chapter 23 . 8/13/2018
An update! Yesss! I seriously don't know what to say about this story because it's amazing.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 21 . 7/27/2018
Lita is starting to become my new favorite. She is really bold to stand up to Ivan, though I am guessing that she has had bad experiences with nobles. Those mushrooms at the end, their poisonous right? I think I remember someone saying that in the story earlier. Hope someone isn't trying to kill Lita.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 20 . 7/8/2018
A friend that sticks closer than a brother. Or sister in this case. Lita really is a good friend! Her loyalty is really strong and you can tell how close Mally and her have become. I definitely think something is up with the late Princess's disappearance.