Reviews for Atlantis Rising
Exiled Adrian chapter 5 . 5/17
This is getting more and more interesting. Dang. Two betrayals. Shoot.
Exiled Adrian chapter 2 . 5/13
I'm wondering how big each country is. Because in Annunaki Tower, Brooke says that her brother's with the royal army of Kalaya mopping up the last of the Haranian forces in Mysten. How big is Mysten? Shouldn't it take a lot longer for allied forces to get one enemy army out of another allied country, like say weeks?

Sorry if my criticism is harsh.
Exiled Adrian chapter 1 . 5/13
Criticism: I like the story. Reminds me a little bit of Code Geass. So, his last name's Atlantis? I'm interested in the lore since you mentioned the Annunaki.
I will read more.

Also, I was wondering if you could review Last of the Valins? It's my story.
Jess Palmer chapter 1 . 1/14
THIS IS AMAZING! I love a flawed character and this book has nothing but! I'm a sucker for twisted stories and this is just overwhelmingly good. The older-world feel despite the futuristic setting is very interesting. Keep it up! Can't wait for more...
Vain Sieger chapter 1 . 1/14
Oh, Gosh.
This is my comeback after several years abandoning fictionpress AND THIS IS THE COOLEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ ON FICTIONPRESS
I thank you that you exist, dear author.
Your writing is nice. I am very keen when it comes to grammar, writing mechanism, and all those small stuff (but many author does not pay enough attention to it and often enough it makes me cringe). You? You are perfect.
I have always liked dark themed story. Your story is truly dark-themed, well-written, I just simply lovestruck with it. Pretty intense too.
If you don't mind, I wish to get to know you better.
That is all for now. I will check on this story whenever I could to check an update.
Thank you very much to make this story exist!