Reviews for My Goddess
the aspiring cynic chapter 19 . 6/9
I'm glad that Jason confronted Maya about avoiding him. She does need to own up to her new responsibility even though I understand that it will probably take her some time to come to terms with it. It'll be important for them to work together and communicate especially with everything going on in the background. Loved how you ended the chapter with a light-hearted note! Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26
Cool chapter.
the aspiring cynic chapter 18 . 5/26
And the deadline to do something about Alyson has definitely kicked up a notch. I know Maya doesn't really know Jason well enough to decipher his expressions but I can't help but wonder what he's thinking about. I think it's safe to say that he likes her better than Alyson (which really isn't all that difficult) but how does he actually feel about the situation? I hope that Maya gives him more choice in the future since it's obvious that the Angels are pretty pissed about Alyson literally forcing people to behave a certain way. Wonder if they're going to get their pound of flesh from Alyson any time soon. And was Alyson really powerful enough to shut out both gods and Angels alike? Wow. And now Maya will likely have all that power huh... Really love the world you've built up and excited to see where this goes next!
the aspiring cynic chapter 17 . 5/23
Very interesting concept! I wonder what that was at the end - maybe an attack from Alyson? How does Jason plan to take back the town from Alyson? I can't help but pity Maya - she really just wants a normal life but now that's probably impossible. Excited for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/17
Great chapter! Wonduer what that thing at the end was. An attack by Alyson?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/12
I really enjoyed this chapter. Glad you have not abandoned this story. Can't wait to read more.
Nble2 chapter 16 . 5/12
Oh wow this story is so original (I cringe every time I say that cause it sounds so sarcastic but I promise you it’s not!) like literally wow, I honestly can’t wait to read more!
Hope all is well and you conquer that damn writers block xo
CeriseWik chapter 16 . 5/12
Wow.. this story is pretty good. You've got me hooked on to it. Can't wait to see what happens next!
R. Ficst chapter 15 . 5/11
Woohoo! So happy to come back to find a bunch of new chapters to read! Great work, and thanks for posting! I look forward to moreee
Lauren chapter 15 . 4/30
Love what you have so far! It's really great! Excited to read more about why Maya and Alyson are demigods and how Alyson will try to take revenge on Maya. Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/19
Great chapter. Could you answer this question: why did Jason let Alyson say Maya was harassing him? Does it have to do with Alyson being a demigod? Could you clarify?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12
Oh shit. My sister's name is Alyson, spelled that way. This ought to be interesting to read about a bitchy character with the same name, considering my sister is pretty much the sweetest person in existence!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/12
It's getting interesting. Can't wait for the next part.
S chapter 14 . 4/12
This is getting really good. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/5
Wow! Great chapter. Keep writing.