Reviews for Shattered
Sir Scott chapter 16 . 2/14
Good update. It does seem like guys like Sloane is untouchable. I hope Alex can put together a plan to stop him.
Sir Scott chapter 15 . 2/13
Wow, Caleb knows how to tie up loose ends. It does seem that spoiled brats bring down a good organization.
Sir Scott chapter 14 . 2/9
It's cool that Caleb finally makes an actual appearance in the story. He seems like a pretty tough villain.
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 2/6
Wow, that was pretty good twist. So far she hasn't gotten any breaks.
Sir Scott chapter 12 . 2/2
Good update. They have a tough job to do to bring down Sloane.
Sir Scott chapter 11 . 1/31
Luke is a pretty good detective, but I can understand why Alex doesn't want to let him in.
Sir Scott chapter 10 . 1/28
It would be hard to bring down the rich family that runs a town.
Sir Scott chapter 9 . 1/26
The mystery thickens. I'm looking forward to them questioning Kate.

Sir Scott chapter 8 . 1/24
Good update. Where you mention Kate's husband and the next sentence after that says Hazel was doing his autopsy could give the reader the impression that Hazel was performing the autopsy on Kate's husband. Interesting revelation Alex had about the killer.
Sir Scott chapter 7 . 1/22
I did like how she dropped Jeremy Miller's name to see if he was still alive and mixed up in it.
Good update.
Sir Scott chapter 6 . 1/21
I'm glad to see that you were able to update so soon. I hope the Captain is clean.
Sir Scott chapter 5 . 1/20
I like the background information in the flashback scene. This story is getting better now that I'm getting a clearer picture on what's going on.
Sir Scott chapter 4 . 1/19
Nice update. I'm sad that kid didn't make it, but that adds to the realism of the thing.

Sir Scott chapter 3 . 1/18
I hope the little boy doesn't die and I'm curious to learn more about the villains.
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 1/17
A pretty good start. I'm interested in learning who more about all the players. I hope Alex gets her leg fixed in time.