Reviews for Revelation: Son of Trojeim
C. Harris chapter 1 . 2/10
So far I love the story. The world and character building are pretty great. Instead of SHIFT, I would recommend putting a line break to make it more professional. Also, the shift causes the image in my head to break when I read it.
The Final Conduit chapter 1 . 2/10
It looks like you've done a good job of storytelling.
Nothing seems to be wrong, spelling or grammar wise.

One question I hope you'll answer via PM - at the start, Felix and Rose are described in conjunction with two cats.
I don't know what to think right now, but I was wondering if they were some type of humanoid cat type, or if they were humans and the cats are separate.

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I just try to visualize everything I read, and I have some trouble doing that when I'm not sure if the characters are actual humans or human looking people or animals with human anatomy.

Still, I'm interested, and I'll try to make it my goal to read and review every part.

My only problem seems to be the whole thing Mr. Dad (calling him that since I don't know his name) said something in what is probably a foreign language, but I don't know what language it is (but I'm not bilingual since I didn't try hard enough in college, so it's probably my own fault).

I can't copy-paste anything from a page though, so I don't know what to think, and since I want to make sure I get all the details, could you clarify if it's something that'll be important to understand somehow?

I'll read and review the next chapter as soon as I have more time to.

Keep up the good work though!