Reviews for FireHeart
Aspiemor chapter 1 . 3/4
Great opening so far. I loved your detail and overall this looks like it is off to a great start. There was some real emotion at the end and you portrayed it well.
Ookamifemale001 chapter 20 . 8/23/2018
I love this. Kaina is awesome! X) You're a great writer and I'd love your opinion for my own work. Please review.
Zhane3164 chapter 11 . 5/17/2018
I really loved the chapter and hoped you would update much more often and keep up the good work
Zhane3164 chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
Hi there your friend evenable mentioned this story to me and I decided to check it out and I gotta say I really enjoy what I’ve read and I can’t wait to read more once updates appear :)
Evanibble chapter 10 . 3/30/2018
Finally caught up. Other than my review of Chapter 7, I don't have a whole lot to say. I think that, so far, it's an impressive story, and I'm excited to see more of it from you. I like how you've drawn Kaina's character, given her companions that she slowly comes to trust, and a mentor for her to look up to.

I'm sure there's more to talk about, and we can do that via PM. Generally speaking, this is good work! Keep it up!
Evanibble chapter 7 . 3/30/2018
Generally speaking, I found this episode to be pretty solid. In particular, I liked the scene at the end where Kaina meets Taki, and seems to fully understand the growth she has gained while in the temple.

However, the five-year time jump between Chapters 6 and 7 came off as too sudden or abrupt to me. I'm sure there is a reason for it, but it caught me off guard. I think a way to improve that might be to include more details of the five years between the chapters, and maybe add some events of significance into the story.

Unless of course that's you plan in the long run, which would work as well. I do think you might find easing the transition in the time jump to be beneficial to the reader.
FictionWriter200 chapter 3 . 1/26/2018
Ahhh, this is a very well written book. So far, it has captured my attention and I managed to read all three chapters in one go. I do still think her parents had been selfish, hiding the truth from her with only cryptic messages. They failed to see that by hiding it, they had entrusted Kaina in an environment that she can't quickly adjust to. As for Kaina, I love her. She's so precious, brave and most of all, she has a soft sensitive heart. I have no doubts she'll definitely fit the role of a priestess much better than her horrible roommates. Her roommates lack everything a priestess should be in my opinion, so I hope they get sent home first. Hahaha. Either way, good job writing these so far!
FictionWriter200 chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
Ah man. I really don't like what the parents did. They really don't deserve Kaina. I thought I was warming up to Saifiri-but nope, you too, bye bye. Poor Kaina. I feel so sad for her. Good job on this chapter too btw!
FictionWriter200 chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
Ahhh, that was something. I'm gonna be frank here, I think it was selfish of the parents for doing that to her. I mean, they hid this from her until she was nine and suddenly out of nowhere, they pushed her away. All because the state is going to help them out? And then the whole new kid thing is definitely going to be like replacing her. I don't know, no matter what their excuse is, to me the right thing would have been telling the child, at least a few days in advance. Even when she got the letter, the mother said nothing but crypticness. In that sense, the parents are selfish for doing like that.
Agh! I feel so sad for her.
Haha, this is just my thought process as I read this chapter. You've done an amazing job with writing this out though and for this to elicit this much response, kudos to you! Good job!