Reviews for Love Has No Labels
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 3/7
I love this chapter ! Got me completely hooked! It is good to see an interracial story on here! I cannot wait to see what happens next.
The Prince of Comedy chapter 2 . 3/6
Aww, how sweet! Very good start. Although, I would like to know why Angie was attracted to Austin. Like does she have a secret liking for white guys? Also, maybe you can explain why Austin took an interest in Angie? It would let us know a little bit about the characters, what their interests are and whatnot.

But I like the interaction with Austin and Gerald! They seem to have a father-son thing going on. :)

Keep going! I love to see more! :D
The Prince of Comedy chapter 1 . 3/5
Hello there! :) This looks like a good start! I would love to see more of this story, and how it progresses! :D

And yeah, I agree with you on Wattpad. That site is just...weird. There's a lot of stories that are just horribly written there and not descriptive enough, which for some reason everyone loves and get lots of reads/views. I mean, I joined that sight like...two years ago? I don't know, but I still have a low view count and almost no comments there(well, there was one commenter though, and I'm glad for that. :) ). There were even some that aren't stories at all on Wattpad that got views and comments! D: I actually think FP is a lot better in terms of original content and organization.

But either way, please do continue this! I love to see more! Pretty please? :)

(Speaking of which, would you like to check out my interracial story? It's a Black Female and Asian Male story called "Remember Me". It's the first chapter, but I would love for you to read it and tell me what you think of it when you have the time! :D )