Reviews for Hate That I Love You
Jamiek620 chapter 21 . 3/15
Update soon!
dv36muskan chapter 21 . 3/15
This is exactly what I needed after a shitty exam and a bad day. Seriously, your work is like therapy.
Needless to say, this chapter was intense. Some parts got this huge grin on my face (the conversation between Max and Mr. Connors) and some had me in tears (Audrey's confrontation with her mother). The chapter ended with such a cliffhanger and I swear I'm gonna check my mail every thirty minutes for a notification on your next update. Keep up the amazing work!
dv36muskan chapter 20 . 3/12
I swear this chapter made me so damn happy! Great work here, once again )
dv36muskan chapter 12 . 3/9
PS. (for chapter 19- Chapter 18)
From me to Audrey and Max:
YOU GOT THIS GUYS! Have courage and be patient. Love, care and the comfort from your loved ones will get you there. 3
dv36muskan chapter 19 . 3/9
First of all, thank you for the wishes! It really made my day :)
As for this yet another brilliant chapter, I'm glad how Max and Audrey trust each other with their thoughts and work together to bring out the best in the each other, as well as the problems thrown at them.
Oh, I really do pray that Max does not join the Bloods! I really want him to rise above all the crap he had to put through because of his father before. I hope Cristian and Max are able to sort out any and all differences, cause- let's face it- they both do care a damn lot about each other.
As for Audrey, I really want her to believe in her own words. She is a survivor, and she is loved. It's touching how Max loves her regardless of her body or her past. Truthfully, this is what makes me believe that they really do love each other.
Ah, I have so many more words to say, but I gotta get back to my Accountancy work! Just know that this was a wonderful chapter, I loved the birthday greeting, and I'm so eager to know what happens next and read another piece of your beautiful work. Keep it up!
dv36muskan chapter 18 . 3/3
Gah, Max's father is such a jerk face! I'm glad Max sees that.
I hope that instead of ripping the family apart like he is trying to, The Guerra family get even closer than before. We need your help here Cristian!
If looks could kill, Max's father would be long dead..!
S chapter 17 . 3/3
Oh nooo, I have a bad feeling about their dad :( Max was doing so well
dv36muskan chapter 17 . 3/2
Wait, what?!

I just hope Max's dad doesn't ruin all the progress so far. It'll probably cause strain in the family because of how Cristian feels about his about his father, but I hope whatever happens proves to be good and healthy for Max.

Also, I'm glad how well Audrey and Max's relationship is going. They're always there to support each other and trust each other, which makes it more special.
dv36muskan chapter 16 . 3/1
Another very emotional, sweet and lovely chapter. It's as beautiful as the rest. Thank you for the update :)
Ciaran Blare chapter 15 . 2/28
a very sweet chapter, very enjoyable
dv36muskan chapter 15 . 2/27
Max is seriously so sweet. I'm liking the direction in which the story is going now. Nice chapter as always :)
J chapter 15 . 2/27
cute, sweet chapter 3
Feraline chapter 15 . 2/27
A very beautifully written story! The suspense at the beginning was so addicting, and I loved how you revealed only bits at a time. The dynamic between our angsty duo is amusing and has given me such good laughs. Can't wait to see how you handle Max's charater development, as he has some good potential there. The way you described Audrey's trauma gave me chills, I hope we will see some drastic development on her as well. Overall really intriguing setting, but I hope the drama with the gang doesn't drag on too long as I don't think neither of them can start processing their issues with the Crips on their backs.
Ciaran Blare chapter 14 . 2/26
I need more!. I love this story.
starsprinkles9604 chapter 2 . 2/25
Just finished chapter 1. I am very intrigued. Audrey's character is similar to one I've had dancing in my head for a little while so I enjoyed seeing someone like her on paper. Very intrigued about Max. I really like how you presented his relationship with his oldest brother. Very real to me.

Can't wait to keep reading!
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »