Reviews for Ga'hai
Faye Forehand chapter 2 . 12/6/2019
The conversation with Horse With No Name was interesting. The scene with the moose was pretty funny and if I had to choose I'd say Horse over Moose, even if the moose is more entertaining lol

As for Horse, I think he may have served in WW1 because during that time, the Mvskoke were somewhat duped into believing that if they served, they would become warriors again. I'm assuming that applies to other tribes.
Zilla 2000 chapter 2 . 5/7/2019
Sorry for getting this review up later then I said I would, I actually thought I wrote this review but I think I got it confused with another story. That was an interesting bed time story, that's always a good way to talk about the monsters at night without actually showing them.

Also Aliquippa seemed to have a run win with an evil spirit and yet she took it well better then most i see.

I'm gonna say WWII.

I remember that Moose commercial I think they were promoting that movie Brother Bear when they had that commerical.

I always figured if animals just came out and start talking to us they would struggle with some languages or at least have some sort of accent.

Can't wait for the action to really kick off,
Faye Forehand chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
She handled that encounter better than I would have and I liked the ending, it gave off a Supernatural vibe.
Zilla 2000 chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
Whoa that was a pretty dark and eye opening start to this story. It's sorta got me hooked already with how violently it ended.

I'm really interested in seeing exactly if she can truly conjure up powers it should help make things a little less one sided I doubt a gun could really stop what we saw there.

Old reliable but you can't beat the classics am I right.

Short chapter but I'm already ready for the next