Reviews for Crying at the moon
Xarken chapter 1 . 6/25
I don't know literally anything at all, even though I wish I did, about writing song lyrics, so take everything I say with a grain of salt XD.
I really enjoyed this though, got me all in them feels. Gotta listen to some sappy Sword Art Online openings now. I just imagine someone crying, raging out to the moon over the lose of someone. Tears streaking down their eyes as they yell, fuss, and curse the moon. Such fun. As the poem goes on, to me at least, it feels more somber. Like a feint memory that is roused, brings a couple tears to your eyes, ya know? Basically I enjoyed it, Bravo, Good Job and all that.
Ckh chapter 1 . 5/6
I love the beginning portion of the narrator describing the setting. Something about it feels remarkably tranquil and it fits quite well with the country song style. The song itself is decent and I can imagine the chorus, well, being a legit chorus. I dunno, I don't do music.
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 2/13
Gosh darn it Zukafu! You made me cry :(

I really loved the song and I could almost hear it sung inside my head. I kinda want to cover it!

Also, you did a wonderful job with the 2nd person. I felt like I was in the saloon myself!
The Voice Of Silence chapter 1 . 2/2
Nice. Did this just pop into your head, or did you sit there and write it all out. Whatever you did, it must have been a lot of work, so, congrats. I can't quite figure out the tune though, but that's an inevitable problem with these kinds of things. All in all, nice job, it sounds like an actual country song. Well, at least that's what it feels like to me.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 1/31
Lovely song. I wish I could see the sheet music too it. :)