Reviews for Philautia
Marjulie chapter 16 . 6/10
I had nagging feeling to be suspicious of what Mia said happened her and Kalos and what actually happened based on her reaction and that she thought "No one will ever know." She probably believed she'd never escape in that situation at that moment, and gave in to the exhaustion. I hope she will never have to give up on herself again.
perfect.fluke chapter 16 . 6/10
oho! so sketch! great chapter. can't wait to read more!
Marjulie chapter 15 . 6/1
I feel for Mia, I really do. Her mind is still trying to protect her from the perceived dangers and vulnerabilities despite, at least for the time being, getting out and living in safe conditions.

BTW, I love how how you chose a title with double meaning.
perfect.fluke chapter 15 . 6/1
aww poor Mia. I probably wouldn't say the truth either tbh even though it wasn't her fault she went farther with him
Marjulie chapter 14 . 5/30
That was intense and so dramatic. I don't see this ending well for Kalos.
LFA JLover7877 chapter 14 . 5/27
This is so good! Oh mg goodness I was hooked right when I found it, soooo looking forward for what’s next!
perfect.fluke chapter 14 . 5/24
dayummm. I can't wait to read more. did the mum help him escape?! is Noah going to be okay?! ahhh
perfect.fluke chapter 13 . 5/23
please post the scene!
aaaah chapter 4 . 5/22
‘The realization created a strange discord in her head’ Good line
Also Mia is v cute w her dog & Starbucks
Also the way Kalos talks ‘I just update and stuff’ it sounds like he has no idea what he’s talking about
Dramatic much chapter 3 . 5/22
Love the weird cat fishing attempts/tension/end and it speaks to Antagonist’s character about how desperate/disorganized he is :)
Nootnoot chapter 1 . 5/22
Mia is a cute & I like the phone humming w each FB user likes your post
perfect.fluke chapter 12 . 5/14
omgggg I hate youuu. why leave it thereee. just kidding. it's fantastic. I wanna cry.
unnamedconspirator chapter 11 . 5/10
What is Mia's plan? I liked the line about her eyes being the color of cognac. That was different... Anyway keep it up! I'm hooked
unnamedconspirator chapter 9 . 5/10
And the suspense just ratchets up! Cool! I really enjoyed the swimming scene the best. You did a great job of describing that experience, I felt I was underwater.
perfect.fluke chapter 11 . 5/10
I really love this! Also thank you for making her friends flawed. it's just so refreshingly realistic that they'd make mistakes that anyone would get frustrated at them for.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »