Reviews for Philautia
Daniel Affaro chapter 18 . 8/12
I really really liked this!

The beginning of the chapter was so peaceful and was really a joy to read, and the change into a sudden onset of panic was a great sudden pace change.

As for the ending, I really liked the open ending and implication, rather than straight out saying exactly what happens next.

It's been one hell of a ride, and I've loved the journey. Very well done.

I'll keep an eye out for your next work :)
perfect.fluke chapter 18 . 8/12
wait wait wait wait! That's the end?! nooooo
Roux chapter 16 . 8/8
It’s jarring how Mia feels 0/-1 about Kalos, but cute that she’s super eager to go on this diving trip lol
Also I like Saul & Livia; they seem rlly involved but their son still turned out like that
Daniel Affaro chapter 17 . 7/15
Aw jeeze... Even though I knew it was coming, it didn't make it any easier when it happened.

I'm really nervous for Mia now, especially since it seems like she's finally starting to get a bit better.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Daniel Affaro chapter 15 . 7/15
Sorry it's been so long since I reviewed any of your chapters, but I'm back now and really excited to catch up.

I love that you're actually exploring the trauma behind what happened, and having Mia do a lot of introspection. What happened, and the complexity of the details, isn't something that would leave someone unscathed so I'm overjoyed that we have a whole chapter like this to delve into the aftermath.

As for the previous chapter and her escape, that was very well done and had me on edge the whole time.

I can't wait to see what comes next, because I feel like right now it's far from over.
perfect.fluke chapter 17 . 7/5
Love this so much. omg I guess he'll find out where she is with the laptop. ahhh can't wait to read more!
Marjulie chapter 16 . 6/10
I had nagging feeling to be suspicious of what Mia said happened her and Kalos and what actually happened based on her reaction and that she thought "No one will ever know." She probably believed she'd never escape in that situation at that moment, and gave in to the exhaustion. I hope she will never have to give up on herself again.
perfect.fluke chapter 16 . 6/10
oho! so sketch! great chapter. can't wait to read more!
Marjulie chapter 15 . 6/1
I feel for Mia, I really do. Her mind is still trying to protect her from the perceived dangers and vulnerabilities despite, at least for the time being, getting out and living in safe conditions.

BTW, I love how how you chose a title with double meaning.
perfect.fluke chapter 15 . 6/1
aww poor Mia. I probably wouldn't say the truth either tbh even though it wasn't her fault she went farther with him
Marjulie chapter 14 . 5/30
That was intense and so dramatic. I don't see this ending well for Kalos.
LFA JLover7877 chapter 14 . 5/27
This is so good! Oh mg goodness I was hooked right when I found it, soooo looking forward for what’s next!
perfect.fluke chapter 14 . 5/24
dayummm. I can't wait to read more. did the mum help him escape?! is Noah going to be okay?! ahhh
perfect.fluke chapter 13 . 5/23
please post the scene!
aaaah chapter 4 . 5/22
‘The realization created a strange discord in her head’ Good line
Also Mia is v cute w her dog & Starbucks
Also the way Kalos talks ‘I just update and stuff’ it sounds like he has no idea what he’s talking about
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »