Reviews for Tragic, Tortured Game - A Collection Of Thoughts
Goodbyethen chapter 86 . 7/25
One final comment. I hope we are never friends again. I hope you and Katie do work and you have the happiest lives imaginable. You won't have to worry about me as I'm leaving nz to live in another country as soon as I am reinstated. I will not comment ever again. Thank you so much for finally making a choice. You don't realise how much having a reply makes me happy. I don't need to be anxious anymore . I finally have the closure I need to move on.

I've been waiting for the day to come when I can send Katie and apology. And if that is in paradise then so be it.

Even though both of you manipulated me, the choices I made are unforgivable. I will never make them again.

I won't tell you how I feel about you, I don't want to upset you two anymore. Just put the blame on me. If you two put all the blame on me manipulating things then I'm sure you two can move on (not being angry when I say that I am being genuine)

Have a good life. Keep never contacting me again. I will definitely not be
Anon chapter 12 . 7/24
Thanks for letting me know
Anon chapter 12 . 7/23
Is this still true
Lawz987 chapter 75 . 6/7
Never forgotten
Lawz987 chapter 70 . 5/28
I'm sorry I didn't see you, I'm on my break at the moment
RainbowPearls chapter 20 . 5/15
Aww!:( In what tragic the male lover is in! he is just in middle of making a decision. Not sure to hold on or move on.
Nice! I liked it, especially the flow that makes readers feel the thick air of tension around him
Nice poem!
Person chapter 63 . 5/14
It means goodbye for now. I am okay
RainbowPearls chapter 62 . 5/14
Loved it! Soooo awesome it was! :)
Well meaning chapter 55 . 5/3
I was gonna link a page with help for insomniacs who can't sleep, but all of it is rubbish. Sometimes when your thoughts are outta control a good book not on electronics that isn't too stimulating like action books can really help quieten your thoughts a bit. When you start yawning like a maniac try and get some more sleep. Also! Don't have the room too bright when you read, it'll keep you awake but don't strain your eyes too much. Hope this helps.
Lawz987 chapter 53 . 5/3
The chapter formatted weirc
Lawz987 chapter 47 . 4/25
Lawz987 chapter 39 . 4/20
Put on the battle armour (lol a suit) and remember that I'm still here and proud. We doing this for him and he is equally probably proud
Lawz987 chapter 35 . 4/17
Posted
Lawz987 chapter 37 . 4/17
I put memories to hold back up and will explain on there. I'm still here
Lawz987 chapter 36 . 4/17