Reviews for PERCENT
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 1 . 2/4
I've thought about some things whilst I've been up later than I should but this is the first time I've really thought about my laptop's battery in such detail. Though I suppose it's probably deeper than just that... I mean the inevitablity of time and how little we truly have comes to mind. Nonetheless, I am still thinking hard about your poem so I'm would take that as a good sign. It's abstract but poignant enough to work it.

I also like how you've given it a visual look as well, especially for the countdown of numbers. It's a nice touch.

Kudos to you,
Zukafu
AlexanderFrost chapter 1 . 2/3
I love the visual representation of your poem. I am not sure I am able to grasp what seems like the deeper meaning behind what you are saying. While the imagery is clear, I am not sure whether you are speaking of some cosmic end, individual end, or some more particular experience that is not quite so dark as I am first inclined to take it. Overall, I found your poem well worth the read, and the fact that it is forcing me to search for a deeper meaning, proves that you have largely succeeded. Great job!