Reviews for Ever After
Gespry-Locksley chapter 13 . 6/16
I love the idea of a magical wooden goose leading Magnus to the farmhouse and Lena not relying on what Maggie would do. Lena has come a long way as a character. Nicely done!
Alouise Briggslay chapter 13 . 6/13
Go Lela! She's probably the bravest of them all. Was Hank able to hold off because he hadn't been dead as long?

I didn't expect Magnus to show up again. I can see his addition is gonna be interesting. I did wonder about Darrius and Rowan, too, but I got swept away with all the other distractions.

Now, I'm curious. How did Madam Fairchild avoid all the changeling-like stuff that comes with heart removal? Is it because she's a faery?

Loved it. Sorry for the half hearted review, people wont stop coming into work... XD
Alouise Briggslay chapter 12 . 6/2
Haha, swearing doesn't bother me, even directed at me, so you've got nothing to apologise for. I didn't even think you were swearing with the first stars, you're too nice for that. :p

As incredible as ever. I am curious about whether Anna is actually haunting Leon or if he's just lost it enough that she's a part if his consciousness that's telling him things he already knows but can't admit to himself... Either way, sounds like life for Mags is about to get horrible.

Poor Rush. I wanna steal him away from that horrible cage. And then mirror! I'm so looking forward to that coming into play. Mirror Girl is interesting as heck.

Amazing as always. This chapter was exceptional.
Gespry-Locksley chapter 11 . 5/19
The plot thickens. You know just how to twist and turn the story in the best of ways. I love it.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 11 . 5/18
Ooh. Rumpelstiltskin vibes from the girl in the mirror. I really wanna know who she is. Does it have to do with the box (and was the box/crying Madam baby related?)?

And wow, just wow. I can see this is chapter is gonna make things interesting. And Mister Fairchild, I like him. Or, that first memory of him.

Incredible, as always.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 10 . 5/3
Ooh, I'll only be mildly heartbroken if your forget about the other changelings in favour of writing more Rush. ;D

You should definitely give the 'Zombieland' series a go - they're definitely not traditional zombies. Think spirits that only some people can see, but are still capable of destroying nearly everyone, and the only way to fight them is a kind of astral-projection sort of push-your-soul-from-your-body thing. They're still zombies in the mindless, shuffling, eat-your-flesh kind of way, but that's about it. They retain at least a little of their memories, because they're more drawn to trying to eat/turn the ones they used to know/love. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's exceptionally written, but the idea sucked me in and kept me hooked. There are four books - three with 'Alice (Ali)', the fourth more of an after-thought, I guess, to show how everyone gets on after.

Well, that was an exceptionally long-winded raving about 'Alice in Zombieland'... sorry. If you hadn't guessed, I really did enjoy the books...

You're a genius, that's for sure. I absolutely adore them, these faeries. I'd probably have skipped over this series if I hadn't read something else you'd written (I think I'd mentioned that), but I'm glad I didn't. This is just incredible and it keeps getting better and better. I really rather wish we'd known more of Madam Fairchild before Maggie killed her, though maybe two Rushs is two too many... XD

Poor, poor Rush.
I'm curious - was Leon with Anna for the duration of this chapter, giving his missing status? And ooh! He'll be close to wrapping up soon, won't he, given that we're about halfway... you know, if you feel like chucking on another couple of thousand chapters (with loads of Rush, of course!), I definitely won't mind. ;)

Exceptional as always.
Gespry-Locksley chapter 10 . 4/29
You never cease to keep me intrigued. Nicely done.
Gespry-Locksley chapter 9 . 4/20
Madam Fairchild as an ally, smells to high heaven to me. I'm eagerly awaiting Leon's downfall.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 8 . 4/13
I kinda want to hug Darrius for his view on faeries, and I'm growing fond of Rowan. I definitely wanna get to know the bounty hunter better. Do we have many more chapters left, given that Rush and Maggie have been reunited, so Leon's master plan can offically get a-rolling?

Amazing, as ever. Rush is still my favourite, but Leon in his madness is definitely a close second. Third. I love the villains. Looking forward to more, as always.
Gespry-Locksley chapter 8 . 4/6
Wow, Leon is not only bonkers, he's psychotic and twisted. I thought Rush and Maggie had a thing going but wasn't sure. Still loving this story.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 7 . 3/26
Oh, Rush. XD
You know, he reminds me of Red from Blacklist. Which is all sorts of awesome.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20
You just keep ramping up the mystery. Nicely done.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 6 . 3/18
Aw, I love a good ol' Frankenstein! Though, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume this one is some kind of twisted spirit, maybe even a demon?

I think this needs more Fitz. He's probably my favourite changeling, apart from Lela and Chelle. I kinda wanna just tuck Lela under my arm and hide her, admittedly, 'cause she's so adorable... but Fitz is great. Comic relief at its finest, I swear.

As always, this was incredible, and I cannot wait for more!
Gespry-Locksley chapter 4 . 3/14
Sorry I haven't commented before now, my computer is in the shop. I love this chapter. The mystery deepens.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 5 . 3/11
Jealous Leon is adorable. In a I'm-gonna-kill-you-all kinda way, of course.