Reviews for Loving Death
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7
This story is so captivating. Loving it )
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11
OH MY GOD THIS MADE ME CRY. Even though Aphrodite was being a bit cruel and made Hades’ life miserable, what he did is nothing compared. I’m excited to see how she reacts after she is physically healed. It’s obvious that she won’t be the same. Hopefully Hades will find a way to try to bring her back since it IS his fault. You are such a good author, the writing is beyond words. Thank you for creating this yet-to-be-finished masterpiece. Good luck and waiting for the next chapter!
MadGoat04 chapter 15 . 6/18
Many thanks for the new chapter. Great as always
MadGoat04 chapter 14 . 5/18
This is by far my favorite story! Your writing style and imagination is captivating! Thank you for what you have written thus far and for your continued chapters.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7
YESS THIS IS SO GOOD. OH MY GOD. I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS. I FEEL SO BAD FOR APHRODITE ANd yet I feel for Hades. I hope she really wasn’t that cruel and was just saying that to see Hade’s heartbreak. Honestly I don’t think I could wait for another update. Well good luck for the next chapter!
MadGoat04 chapter 1 . 3/27
You by far are my favorite author. I hope you continue this story, and when finished write many more
MadGoat04 chapter 6 . 3/22
More Please!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3
I’m getting so pumped for this omg
fantasytolife chapter 3 . 2/27
I'm so sorry about the malfunctions to the story and that the third chapter appeared in code form! I believe it's fixed now and I hope everyone can read it! Thank you so much :)
sarar1398 chapter 1 . 2/26
Omg i love this story i can't get enough
Guest1437 chapter 3 . 2/26
Honestly I am living for this story. However chapter 3 is hard to read because it’s in coded form. I hope you can fix that soon. But I love how this story is playing out so far.