Reviews for Loving Death
MadGoat04 chapter 23 . 10/24/2019
Yes! Another awesome chapter, looking forward to the rest!
Orangefalcon chapter 22 . 6/12/2019
I must say, it's been a very, very enjoyable read so far. I'm a fan-boy for world mythology, so it was definitely interesting to read your take on the different gods and goddesses. I did have to google every second name and the origin of each god in a separate tab while reading, but it was worth it! I especially loved how Hades was portrayed.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/26/2019
nice cliffhanger
MadGoat04 chapter 22 . 3/8/2019
Another wonderful chapter, many thanks.
Eris chapter 21 . 2/12/2019
Awesome story. It’s very dark, fascinating and exciting. What will Hades do? Will Aphrodite heal fully? Will the gods win? Will Aphrodite get Adonis back and Hades Deo? Please update soon.
zagato chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
This is beautiful, thank you!
sloksingh45 chapter 20 . 12/23/2018
Please update
sloksingh45 chapter 19 . 12/23/2018
Please update soon
MadGoat04 chapter 20 . 12/22/2018
Thank you for the new chapters. They are as captivating as ever!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/3/2018
Great new chapters :)
MadGoat04 chapter 18 . 12/1/2018
I hope you continue with this story. It has been very captivating, I check several days a week in hope of new chapters.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2018
This story is so captivating. Loving it )
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2018
OH MY GOD THIS MADE ME CRY. Even though Aphrodite was being a bit cruel and made Hades’ life miserable, what he did is nothing compared. I’m excited to see how she reacts after she is physically healed. It’s obvious that she won’t be the same. Hopefully Hades will find a way to try to bring her back since it IS his fault. You are such a good author, the writing is beyond words. Thank you for creating this yet-to-be-finished masterpiece. Good luck and waiting for the next chapter!
MadGoat04 chapter 15 . 6/18/2018
Many thanks for the new chapter. Great as always
MadGoat04 chapter 14 . 5/18/2018
This is by far my favorite story! Your writing style and imagination is captivating! Thank you for what you have written thus far and for your continued chapters.