Reviews for Another Day
WizardingWhovian chapter 1 . 3/23
This is so sad. I wrote a sort of similar poem in honor of the march tomorrow. If you could publish it, share it, etc, I would appreciate it. I’m trying to spread it as much as I can. Although I do not directly know anyone shot, I do know people who know those affected.

We are the Generation

We are the generation that has grown up with fear and violence as a common part of our lives
We are the generation that has to deal with the hate and prejudices pushed upon us by our predecessors
We are the generation where hate crimes have become so common we barely even blink
We are the generation where it’s as common to practice active-shooter drills as fire drills.
But
We are also the generation that sees this as not okay
We are also the generation that will stand up for what we believe in
We are also the generation where we will not shut up until something is done
We are also the generation where we become politically active before we can vote
We are also the generation that will not let another drop of blood spill
We are also the generation that will and can not be ignored
blckmagehadokn1 chapter 1 . 3/10
I'm glad to see another one of your works, despite the circumstances. While it's written in a simplistic style (which I'm always a fan of) to show how it was just another ordinary day (a simple day, if you will), it gets the message of how tragic this was across to the reader. People just going about their day, like any other day, until someone decided to tarnish it.
Lissette Garcia chapter 1 . 2/24
Very deep and poetic, yet so horrifically true, excellent job, liz
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 2/20
It is really a big issue.. violence can't be the answer to all the problems..
Lily C chapter 1 . 2/20
Devastatingly beautiful. I am not talented enough to put into words the emotions this made me feel. Thank you for sharing with the world :)