Reviews for Shattered- AKA Haunted by the Blood Moon
AsmalBobby-pins chapter 38 . 6/6
It breaks my heart that we don’t get he chance to see her be marked by Emerson. Oh well. They are together and this is beautifully written. Good job!
B chapter 24 . 6/6
Okay. That makes me feel so much better.
B chapter 19 . 6/6
Pleas don’t mate both of them. Just one please. Pleeeaaaase
B chapter 15 . 6/5
BUT IT SHOULD BE YOU!
B chapter 14 . 6/5
Yep, and she better choose you, boi!
B chapter 12 . 6/5
I LOVE EM!
B chapter 3 . 6/5
Awww how sad. I hope she gets better!
Guest chapter 38 . 4/2
I liked it. But I still want more. I want to know if Rick ever finds a mate? Or xaiver?
Becsdj chapter 38 . 4/1
I really like how you left Rose and Em. Nice job with the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31
Really enjoyed this story from beginning, and sad to see it end. But I'm glad its ending on a good note :)
Guest chapter 31 . 3/30
I do got just a question. When she shifted to a wolf , her clothes didn't rip off?
Anon chapter 33 . 3/27
I did not see that coming! It's understandable that an abused woman would snap and try to assault her attacker when given the chance, especially if she was unable to the entire time of abuse. But damn!

I'm glad Rose got out and that both her and Emerson are on eachother's radar. I look forward to seeing how they work through this :)
Anon chapter 32 . 3/26
Emerson, you emotionally-opressed sonuvab*tch! He's adorable in that way.

I feel soo bad for Rose. If anyone can lead her out of that mess, it's Emerson. Social contact and nurturing bonds are apparently good for processing traumatic events.
Anon chapter 31 . 3/26
Nooooooooooo! Damn, Rose cannot catch a break! LOL

Horrifying that Wyatt is treating his mate like that. I hope shit gets settled soon. I love this story, it makes me cringe while peeking through my fingers to read more and see how the characters get through it.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/26