Reviews for Serendipity
Amethyst Blackquill chapter 17 . 8/2
The ending made me shuddered. It reminded me of something cursed happening to a banana, causing several different-

I DO NOT want to repeat seeing that again.
Amethyst Blackquill chapter 16 . 6/24
"I don't care if I don't know you well enough. I have the rest of my life to find out."

Jotting down some romantic line notes here. And yeah, being a star can suck. Since you got a lot of fans that are trying to get a piece of you.

I wonder why Ran's line reminds me of a certain someone who's name starts with a K?
Kimmo chapter 15 . 4/7
Well, I didn't know Nanaka was a voyeur! Hmm... Reminds me of a certain someone, now that I think about it.

I would love to see more of the N-duo.
Kimmo chapter 14 . 2/19
"before I make you come late."

Oh my god... Was that supposed to be another joke. Maybe not but still.

He's right. Do what you can and he'll be happy all the same. Courage!
Amethyst Blackquill chapter 13 . 12/25/2019
Wait. I think I read this story before. This looks very familiar. God, I can't remember where I might have seen a story like this before. Unless I'm having some mandala shit.
Amethyst Blackquill chapter 12 . 12/22/2019
The camera went out! During the best part! XD
Amethyst Blackquill chapter 11 . 12/10/2019
Cheat code: Failed
Kimmo chapter 10 . 11/16/2019
Believe it or not. I saw this kind of thing before somewhere. This fic strongly reminds me of that. You can make an entire drabble series off of this secret hobby.
Amethyst Blackquill chapter 9 . 9/28/2019
So... Soramaru fucks Ranmaru up... He responds...by fucking her.
Amethyst Blackquill chapter 8 . 8/4/2019
I was having some awkward laughs the entire time.

But I liked how in spite of brief this was, you didn't use the word "period," once.
Amethyst Blackquill chapter 7 . 6/16/2019
This review covers both chapters six and seven.

So where do I begin with chapter six? I'm beginning to think that Nanaka is kind of like a more dirty and perverted Mari Ohara. The "Love" nickname made me think of that.

Then there's the Twitter one. I had to re-read it a couple of times because that was definitely something I'm not used to reading but eventually I got the idea. Soramaru should have definitely ignored Ranran's post. Not a smart move to entertain his antics there.

Also she promises to not making him walk straight for a day? She gonna bust his kneecaps with a sledgehammer or something?

You've really been on a roll with your writing here. Keep it up!
Amethyst Blackquill chapter 5 . 6/11/2019
Okay, so...reading this, it makes me think of 5 different scenarios, oddly enough. So here it goes. And feel free to use them to make more drabbles.

1. Soramaru keeps getting pushed around by Ranmaru. She finally had enough of it. She got a baseball bat and pointed it at his crotch. His erection immediately quivered. He needs help from one of the boys as a result as she ends up chasing him but none of them wants to be caught in the crossfire.

2. Ranmaru keeps teasing about bananas at Soramaru. When she comes home to a banana-sundae on the table, she gets angry, finds Ranmaru, then hurls the sundae in his face.

3. Soramaru has an idea for payback and a very cruel one. She swaps out his mouthwash for shampoo conditioner.

4. Ran and Sora devise a troll plan by pretending to argue when in front of the boys during the ball that night. However, it eventually devolves into a real argument which makes things twice as scary and weird.

5. Ran and Sora didn't have an argument for a while. So they try to find things to argue about to spice things up but the argument is too artificial to keep going with it and they become more frustrated than bored.
Howlin Blood chapter 4 . 7/28/2018
Will this fic had quite a feels to it. Growing old and the insecurities that goes along with it. The Sora star gazing was symbolic. For a human being Stars are forever. But in reality stars are finite too.

Sora wants to be like star; forever shining and beautiful. Well in this story the star gazing spoke louder than words.

To be fair Sora. Men are like wine. They only get fine when they age. And women you know are like cigarettes I shouldn't complete my saying or you would go crazy tsundere on me you crazy pigtailed woman.

This was Howlin Blood reviewing over n out.
Amethyst Blackquill chapter 4 . 7/27/2018
So reading this... I have a question, would Soramaru plus Ranmaru equal Hanamaru? OOOHHHH!

Nah, but good to see you writing again. Anxiety for the future is always something most people that are young can relate to.

Not much to say here. Keep on writing. And nice showing on the pregnancy at the end.
Amethyst Blackquill chapter 3 . 5/8/2018
Now THIS is interesting. A girl who likes to fuck for a hobby? Ooh, delicious. I can't wait to see where this goes.