Reviews for Applewild
perfect.fluke chapter 19 . 7/25/2018
I love this. What a ride! Read it all in one go and it's now 3 in the morning. woops. meant to just read one chapter before sleeping LOL
RealStar chapter 18 . 4/11/2018
Nooooooooooooooo not the end please
RealStar chapter 19 . 4/11/2018
No it cant be the last instsllment. Nooooooooooooooo. At least one more chapter. Please
RealStar chapter 17 . 4/9/2018
You know You are the most amazing person in the world. They have become so caring and cosiderate of each other. Really sweet
FrlBarth chapter 16 . 4/7/2018
Wow, she let him off the hook easily. I only hope Alton knows he's a lucky guy and doesn't mess up again... But glad, they are back together again...
and there are still so many questions... ;-)
Katarina chapter 16 . 4/7/2018
Oh such a sweet chapter. Points for Alton how he convinced Monroe he loves her. Can’t wait to read more of this story.
Realstar chapter 16 . 4/6/2018
That was so hot and emotional at the same time. She forgave him huh. No drama I guess. That's fine. Thanks for the update.
Katarina chapter 15 . 4/5/2018
Oh can’t wait for the next chapter! Things are speeding up. I wonder how Alton will react... don’t keep us in the dark for too long ;)
Becsdj chapter 16 . 4/7/2018
Well, that’s the first time Alton hasn’t been a total jackass.
RealStar chapter 16 . 4/6/2018
Awwe what an emotional chapter. Hot and emotional at the same time. But she didn't make him beg. I just hope her father doesn't show up to ruin everything between them.
Katarina chapter 14 . 4/4/2018
Love this story! Every day I hold my fingers crossed that there will be a new chapter :) Not to sound rude, but I wonder when Alton is going to figure out he’s being a complete asshole towards Monroe... The poor girl had to suffer in the past an now this... I can’t help but wonder if he put her in danger? Hope to read more soon.
LoreLorelei chapter 14 . 4/4/2018
Too lazy to log in...
Thank you for the chapter!
I still want to kick Alton's butt so badly, but I'll leave that honour to Monroe.
LoreLorelei chapter 15 . 4/5/2018
Soon Altona will have to beg and grovel! Mwahahaha (evil laugh)
That will be a sight for sore eyes.

Thank you very much for the update and you are very welcome! It's been a while since I found a story as good as this one on fictionpress
FrlBarth chapter 15 . 4/5/2018
Thank you for posting! You saved my brain (well, at least for a while ;-)
While waiting for this update I came up with all kinds of ideas how Alton would find out about Monroe's past and that she didn't talk to the reporter about him... like: her father coming to Applewild, killing Ms. Hutters and Elsa, so police is investigating and asking Madison and Alton about Monroe... or some reporter making the connection between his love-affair with Monroe and her father being released and approaching Alton about that...
So, it's Madison who will open his eyes... ha!
But there are too many loose threads in this story for it to end in a couple of chapters.
- Who wired the barn? and why? Will they/we ever find out?
- Where is Monroe's father? Will he find her? Will she shoot him?
- Will Monroe take Alton back? (Asuming he comes crawling on his knees ;-P)
Questions, so many questions...
And I have to say that I do not agree with the other reviewers... I'm craving a happy ending once Alton has suffered enough for being such a dickhead! Yeah, Monroe, give him s***, let him suffer, but then take him back, please! ;-)
RealStar chapter 15 . 4/5/2018
Oh my God finally. I have been checking for an update every 5 minutes. That was amazing. Thank God Madison is such a great friend.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »