Reviews for Magician's Wars
WolfGoesBaa chapter 2 . 3/3
Hmm... I'm always interested in stories involving magic. So this should be interesting. But I have a few problems with this chapter.

The transition between current events and past events is pretty bad and confusing. There's no warning or sign that you're telling a flashback in the middle of current events. And weren't they waiting for the bus? Now this Josh uncle is driving them to school?

It was a website that talked about magic and powers called " ". - (was that on purpose?)

First day at school and already making friends. Religion talk? In an urban fantasy? Geez your brave. I'm religious (I think) but I try not to directly involve religion (At least real world) in stories, lest I offend people (who are religious and those who aren't). Otherwise, the chapter was lackluster for me, learning about a character's likes and dislikes in terms of favourite colour and musical taste does not really excite me but you did end it well with cliffhanger.

I stopped in front of Room 233 to [hoom] room where reached the handle, - [home]
WolfGoesBaa chapter 1 . 3/3
I'm already liking this story. Your writing is good, it flows really well and keeps the reader hooked. The story seems to promise action, drama and romance.