Reviews for Spring Sunshine, Sweet & Spicy
Datathee chapter 6 . 2h
OMG! Aki is going to bring Haruki and Harumi together. I'm so excited.
Aki's biological father sounds horrible. If Harumi has to pretend to be Aki's adopted mother, his dad must be dangerous. My heart hurt for the both of them. Aki has been waiting so long for his mom and Harumi wants to protect her little boy. I wonder who the mystery person is. So far, we've only met Harumi, her parents and Haruki.
I can't wait for the next chapter!
lirianstar chapter 6 . 7h

Aki's father seems like someone with power? Is he someone dangerous? I hope not!
Any why would he put his own son in an orphanage :(
I feel so bad for him.
lirianstar chapter 5 . 10h

Now you have gotten me all curious! Who is* the father? I'd assumed she had a tragic relationship, but now I'm getting seriously DARK vibes.

I wait the next update.

Wait...she think of Haruki as a brother right now? I hope romance will blossom!
lirianstar chapter 4 . 3/18

The story has a tragic undertone, but the blossoming friendship (soon, I hope!) is so cute!
Hope for love in the future...I need that!

I want to know more about Haruki now!
lirianstar chapter 3 . 3/17

I'm preparing myself for the painful feels (which are sure to come) ahead*
Datathee chapter 5 . 3/17
I did not expect that reveleation. That explains Aki's behavior a lot.

I like how light this story is, but it feels grounded at the same time. It's sweet and easy to get sucked into caring for the characters. I'm going to favorite this story because I sense a message is being slowly taught through Haruki's and Harumi's journeys.
Datathee chapter 4 . 3/17
Someone's STUBBORN! But, maybe it's because he's had to stick to something within his control? How many personal care assistants did he have?

Aww, Harumi! You're growing. Soon, Aki will pick you over your mom in no time.
Datathee chapter 3 . 3/17
Hehehehe someone is a little full of herself. I laughed at how brazenly he cornered her. Harumi, he pegged you good. XD

I'm going to read on. This is getting cute.
Datathee chapter 2 . 3/14
Aki! Love your mom goddamnit!

I feel for Harumi. There are those moments where you become stuck in this mundane motion of uneventful routine. Maybe this new job will invigorate her and also, hopefully, Aki will notice his mom again.
Jae Hwa chapter 3 . 3/14
Aw, that was kind of sweet! For some reason, this whole story seems sorta nostalgic. But I found it a bit weird (and narcissistic) that Harumi would describe herself in the middle of her thoughts. I feel bad for Haruki, if my leg was injured and I couldn't use it properly, I would die.

Fortunately for him, now Harumi is here to brighten his day! I like how Harumi describes him as her sun. I thought it would be the other way round. And finally, someone mentions the father! I thought it was weird no one sad anything about it.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jae Hwa chapter 2 . 3/14
I know where HaruHaru4ever came from now!

Aww, why does Aki hate Harumi so much? ;-;; I feel bad for her! The mom is kinda harsh on Harumi too, but that is to be expected considering what she did. I'm surprised no one bombarded Harumi with questions about Aki's father, since the mom adores Aki so much.

The way you described Haruki in the end broke my heart. Oh no, Haruki, please find your sun, even if she hates the sun. ;-;
Jae Hwa chapter 1 . 3/14
I'm glad she could rely on her family even after vanishing for five years! I wonder what happened?
Datathee chapter 1 . 3/11
This is interesting! Usually, you don't see this type of story.

What happened to her over 5 years ago? How did she come to have Aki?
lirianstar chapter 2 . 3/10
Oh my...

Our sun hating mc has some deep emotional scars was evident. I really am curious about several things:

What happened when she was eighteen?
Why does no one mention Aki's father?
Why isn't Aki comfortable with her?
And who is the newest person introduced? I have to say I am intrigued. And writing style is wistful, which is my type.

I'll keep reading!
lirianstar chapter 1 . 3/6
Interesting start. I do like the nostalgic theme...
I wonder what happened in the past?