Reviews for In This Unstable World, A Bright Road Is Ahead
howling blood chapter 1 . 3/5
Captain Edward Kenway, we've another big one coming at us. Dear Lord it's Moby Dick. Enough of my banter now moving on to the review. Well, the story was kinda predictable in a pleasant way. Ran Ran can compose a song but can't think of any lyrics for that songs. The entire story was about that struggle of his. So it was logical that Sora would help him in that regard. So it was really very satisfying conclusion in that regard.

I found something funny. The dual nature of Soramaru was less present in her persona than in Ranmaru. Soramaru despite the description on your biography never shows her two sides of the same coin at all. The happy go lucky side and the cynical side. In fact, we don't get to see any of that at all. If anything Soramaru looks like a well-adjusted person.

Ranmaru, on the other hand, shows that alot. In this fic alone, his old, misogynistic persona from the anime and the game (when he refuses to use Haruka song) and his cool and easy going nature infront of Soramaru. He's the true master of duality.

Alright I'm done with the review. This was howling blood over and out.
Amethyst Blackquill chapter 1 . 3/3
This has to be by far my most favorite short-story from you yet. Stomach? It's churning. Breathing? It's short. That's what happened to me when reading this story. You really won me over with this one, you know that?

This story has also really win me over in supporting this ship. How their chemistry and dynamic worked here was beautiful.

The part where Ran witnessed Sora's show really got to me. I was especially in love with the formatting of the entire scene.

Oh, and the interactions were almost as if I was watching a real anime episode.

I don't know. I just love it. I don't have much else to say because I'm too choked up reading after reading this. Go and get her, Ranran. Go and get her!